Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What physical features do you like about each of the Mane 6?

Akemi Homura

• 2 weeks later...

Twilight Sparkle- Hair, eye shape, cutie mark, and color because my fave color is purple

Flutter shy- Her cuteness and shy appearance

Apple Jack-Eyes, Hat, and freckles

Rarity- Hair, eyes, and her cutie mark

Pinkie Pie- Crazy curly hair, smile, and color

Rainbow Dash- HER RAINBOWS

• 3 weeks later...

What do I like about the way the Mane 6 look? Hmmmm... (go to :08)

Edited by Batbrony

This topic sounds creepy.....but, um, what I love about fluttershy's appearance? Everything, of course, but I'd say I like her teal eyes and feathered wings the best.

I really like their...manes?

...But seriouly, I really like Fluttershy's eyes. :3 She the only one of the Mane 6 with a unique eye shape, so clearly, Fluttershy is best pony.

...And she is also best tree...

Dam right.

Edited by Pegasus25

• 1 year later...

Time to rez this sucker

Applejack: I think a better question would be what features don't I like about Applejack? She has the sexiest voice, a toned supple body thanks to years of farm work. Those beautiful green eyes and adorable freckles.

Twilight Sparkle: sexy librarian's for the win. I like her coat color and mane style, and she has a plot that won't quit.

Rainbow Dash: who says Rainbow's are only for gays? (no offense to gays) The look really suits her and like AJ she has that athletic, toned look except she has more of a runners built while AJ has more of a weight lifters build.

Pinkie Pie: The poofy hair and tail compliment her personality quite nicely and she has a bit of a bubble butt from all the sweets but has on obviously quick metabolism considering she is able to eat all those sweets without gaining a single pound.

Rarity: Rarity probably has quite a few makeup kits along with curlers, and a lot of other tools and she obviously knows how to use them.

Fluttershy: she is not on my top of the mane 6 but she is adorable, the soft delicate facial features and dainty gives her that look of innocence which appeals to a lot of people.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

t's a tie between twilight sparkle's mane and pinkie pie's mane and rainbow dash's mane, but I love all three! As for the rest, I could care less.

HEY THAT RYTHEMED ON ACCIDENT!!!

Applejack: The cute green eyes and freckles. <3

Rainbow Dash: A very athletic build and her flowing mane. :P

Pinkie Pie: Her bouncy pink mane and tail shows how adorable she can be.

Fluttershy: Her adorable look of innocence says it all.

Rarity: Her mane, eyes, and everything about her just leaves you in awe.

Twilight Sparkle: Her adorkableness for the win.

• Brohoof 1