Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What physical features do you like about each of the Mane 6?

Akemi Homura

Pinkie Pie: Her mane and tail. It matched her bouncy personality.

Twilight Sparkle: Her facial expressions. She's one of many, all very pronounced and entertaining.

Fluttershy: Her eyes. Her's are unlike any other pony's. For one, their color is beautiful and the shape is an obvious nod to her personality.

Rarity: Her eyes. They're elegantly shaped and she seems to wear mascara. Very unlike the rest. Shows how well she keeps herself.

Rainbow Dash: Her mane and tail. It's a rainbow...enough said.

Applejack: Her freckles. Really implies that she's a country girl. :)

Edited by PeachPalette

too tired for the rest but will speak about my favorite

Rainbow Daaash: Duh the colorful rainbow and his coolness and awesomeness and radicalness and the fact that flies in super high speeds while i am not even allowed to open the window on the airplane to feel the awesome high speed air in my face :(

Edited by Rainbow_Crash

Hmmmm lets think....

Twilight: Its more that i like her personality

Rainbow Dash: More that I like her physical ability

Pinkie Pie: again with personality and the way she bounces around everywhere

Fluttershy: Shes just amazingly cute in all aspects, that doesnt need explaining

Rarity: Shes beautiful, especially in her gala dress in my opinion

Applejack: Her hat is awesome and also physical ability

Yea, when it comes to physical characteristics they all are pretty similar to me so I judge them more on character.

• Brohoof 1

Overall I think that DHX did a great job of matching their personalities with physical traits through awesome characterization :P Pinkie Pie’s poofy hair perfectly fits her random upbeat party attitude while twilights simple yet athletically pleasing design reflects her interests in studying. I can't see any flaws with the design choices made for the mane 6.

Pinkie Pie's eyes are so pretty and bright, and I love their shade of blue. And of course I love her pooftastic mane, it reminds me of my own!

Twilight's mane is really nice, I like the style that it's in. Her color scheme is nice and cool, and I like that, too.

Rainbow Dash's cutie mark is badass. Her mane's messiness is 20% cooler than most.

Rarity's cutie mark goes well with her color scheme, I like its color with her white coat.

Applejack's hat is just...I want a hat like that.

Fluttershy's wings. I'm glad they made her a pegasus, when she flies she reminds me of a butterfly.

I love their manes. Each one was designed with such care, and it makes them truly unique.

Now to be specific.

Rainbow Dash: Best cutie mark, hands down.

Fluttershy: Her eye design is amazingly cute, and the color compliments the rest of her design well.

Rarity: Best eye design. Beautiful shade of blue, and the makeup adds individuality. Her cutie mark is awesome as well.

Twilight Sparkle: The symbolism included in her cutie mark makes it stand out.

Applejack: The southern vibe is awesome. The ponytail and hat combination can't be beat.

Pinkie Pie: The poofiness of her mane matches her personality perfectly.

well looks everything is pretty much covered but what the hay...

rarity´s voice just melts me

pinkie´s eyes and legs are to die for in my opinion

and flutterhy´s long adn semi curlu mane is just delicious

Edited by ios

I really like their...manes?

...But seriouly, I really like Fluttershy's eyes. :3 She the only one of the Mane 6 with a unique eye shape, so clearly, Fluttershy is best pony.

...And she is also best tree...

I love Rainbow Dash because of her Mane and her strong atitude

Apple Jack Her strong Work Ethic even tho she is very stubborn a lot.

Pinkie Pie: I love how she tries very hard to make everyone smile. Even tho characters like the scare the shit out of me.

FlutterShy: Her very nice and laid back ways. Her mane is nice as well.

Twilight Sparkle: I like how she helps everyone out. I like the color Purple she has as well.

Rarity No Comment what so ever about her at all.

Lesse...

As much as I like her as a character, it's true that Twilight Sparkle's color scheme isn't quite the best amongst the Mane Six. It's a bit too dark and samey, focusing almost entirely on different shades of purple. It's still good looking, I think, but in truth it could look better. Often I like Twilight's hair better when she has it in some sort of alternate mane style, such as the poofy hair she was given in the pilot, or her bedhead from Bridle Gossip. Still, I do like her Cutie Mark. It's rather pretty and I love the extra symbolism of connectivity with the rest of the Mane Six buried within it in the five little stars that surround the main star. Twilight's eyes are also gorgeous.

Applejack's best physical feature is the way she manages to make a Stetson look good. I'm not too fond of hats on a lot of characters...I tend to dislike them because they usually don't look good, and Stetsons in particular tended to evoke an unnatural amount of ire in me for some reason I've never been able to figure out. With Applejack, though, she looks strange when she's not wearing her hat. It compliments her features perfectly. Her mane style too should be complimented because it's an excellent blend of practical and functional mixed with beauty. I'm sure Applejack would deny that though.

Pinkie Pie's boisterous manner is conveyed excellently through her poofy hair and mannerisms...she's rarely not moving in an energetic manner, bouncing here and there. I'm glad they chose the darker pink for her hair too, because if her hair and coat colors were reversed I think she'd look a bit too garish. Of course, let's not forget her amazing range of facial expressions, and that when she does allow her hair to go straight, it also looks good, provided she's not feeling depressed.

Fluttershy probably has the best mane amongst the Mane Six, as Arylett said. It flows in a way that reminds me of a roaring waterfall, while at the same time seeming as tranquil as a meadow in springtime. I love the shade of yellow they chose for her coat too, because it really goes with the shade they chose for her mane. I can't help but want to squee half the time I see her doing anything, because she's usually doing it in such a cute manner. (And let's not forget her Gala Dress, which was the best of any of the Mane Six. Fluttershy in particular just seems to make clothes look good...even her bad Gala dress didn't look half bad, relatively speaking!)

Rainbow Dash has the best Cutie Mark after Twilight's and somehow manages to make a rainbow colored mane look dashing and cool, rather than eye-gouging. I also love the way she prances about, showing off almost no matter what she's doing on screen.

Rarity may be last, but she's not least. She does tend to exude an aura of glamor that allows her to look beautiful in almost any circumstance. Then, of course, there's her eyes...I'm sorry but even I have to melt at least a little bit when she flashes those seductive eyes directly at the camera.

I think though that what I like about their physical features most of all is that they manage to explode with color without it looking out of place or being bothersome. I like lots of color but most of the time pastel-colored characters tend to look ridiculous or overstated. The Mane Six somehow avoid that entirely.

• Brohoof 1

Applejacks style is honest and true, and modest due to the hair tie.

Better than rainbows, to be honest.

Although rainbow does have a ruffian style.

Twilight has quite a formal and regal look, and not to mention, that's quite appealing.

Fluttershys hair looks like the common girl, and rarity looks overdone, like she spent too much time curling her hair and it went to hell.

post-2388-0-60122400-1332932251.gif

Rarity Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are best LOOKING ponies, in my opinion. Their manes are just great, and they really match their personalities 'nd stuff.

Applejack is the only pony who can pull of a cowboy hat. Rainbow... well her look basically sums up everything about her... Twilight's appearance definitely (to me) relfects how she's so into studying and books 'nd stuff.

I like their snouts and ears... Nobody really notices how much of a difference it makes!

(Like when RD pulls the cup off of her nose in the hospital episode :3)

:wacko: