Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

My least favorite of the main cast is Twilight Sparkle. I'm also not a huge fan of Princess Celestia. Seems I'm in the minority here with those opinions.

Aside from Diamond Tiara and Blueblood, I can;t say I have any sort of dislike for a character on the show, they all seem to have their perks, and the background ponies have no real reason to dislike aside from being too popular for their own good *cough* DERPY *cough*. 

I can however say that I love Rainbow the least of all the major characters as she comes off as underdeveloped and kind of a jerk one too many times on the show, I guess the writers just came off as lazy in her character one too many times, however I would also say I find some of Fluttershy's most famous lines and moments as boring and a bit painful to watch sometimes (her introduction in the first episode still stings me everytime I think back) but like I said, I love them all, but those 2 would be less than the rest

• Brohoof 1

It would definitely have to be Snips and Snails. They're just the kind of ponies which I awfully hate acting all goofy and they always seem to act like servants around the ponies they like, etc. Sunset Shimmer and Trixie Lulamoon.

• Brohoof 1

As much as I loved A Canterlot Wedding when it came out, I'm not a huge fan of Shining Armor or Cadance. Neither of them had any distinct personality traits, weaknesses, or quirks that we could care about, sympathize with, or be entertained by. Also, the fact that Cadance is an alicorn did raise a lot of questions about how alicorns were formed at the time of its release. I am aware of the book that was written about how she became one, but I didn't see anything from anyone that confirmed it was part of the show's canon.

Also, I hate Shining Armor's "surfer dude" voice. I'm sorry, but he just sounds like an imbecile compared to his well-spoken younger sister.....he's captain of Canterlot's royal guard, and you just wouldn't expect someone with that title or with an eloquently spoken sister to sound like that.

• Brohoof 1

Pipsqueak.. I don't know what it is about him..
I think it's his voice and his accent that seems to change by the end of the episode
I like his enthusiasm for Nightmare Night, but it just gets borderline obsessive and, to be honest, pretty annoying

• Brohoof 1

I accidentally put Apple Jack, but meh I wanted to say Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash is way too arrogant. She's really annoying and doesn't seem to realize her egotistical ways are affecting everyone else around her.

Apple Jack too since I can't say I know much about her. She's seriously.....so.....she's already done. Her character doesn't learn much and she's more like a BACKGROUND pony then a mane one.

Princess Celestia, Twist, Blue Blood.

Princess Celestia:She looks rather fishy. Someone, DO A BACKSTORY ON HER. There should be something dark involved, seems legit.

Twist just urks me. 

Blue Blood: BLUE BLOOD! *INSERT MOON STUCK REFERENCE*

Rarity:

Compared to the rest of the rest of the Mane 6 and Spike I guess, she is such a boring character. She has no cute, funny, or seriously moments. She is just... THERE.

Trixie:

Its not the fact that she was a total jerk to the Mane 6 crew, she was just... annoying. Her voice starts out high, then goes to a solid NYEEH. Also, saw "DER GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE" doesn't make you any less annoying.

Bon-Bon:

I can imagine how this became a thing with the community.

"DOOH LOK AT DA PONE IN DA BAKGROND LETS MAK HER SPECHEL"

She does nothing.. NOTHING.

I only hate Lyra because of how much people make a big deal out of her for sitting, but Bon-Bon does FUCKING. NOTHING. 

As much as I loved A Canterlot Wedding when it came out, I'm not a huge fan of Shining Armor or Cadance. Neither of them had any distinct personality traits, weaknesses, or quirks that we could care about, sympathize with, or be entertained by. Also, the fact that Cadance is an alicorn did raise a lot of questions about how alicorns were formed at the time of its release. I am aware of the book that was written about how she became one, but I didn't see anything from anyone that confirmed it was part of the show's canon.

Also, I hate Shining Armor's "surfer dude" voice. I'm sorry, but he just sounds like an imbecile compared to his well-spoken younger sister.....he's captain of Canterlot's royal guard, and you just wouldn't expect someone with that title or with an eloquently spoken sister to sound like that.

^^^^^^^^^^^

I wish I could brohoof you more than once kind sir/madam. I dislike Cadence and Shining Armour more than any of the other characters. I mean, they're just really, really one-dimensional to me and quite boring.

• Brohoof 1

Since Equestria Girls came out I'm gonna go ahead and add Flash Sentry to my list of my least favorite characters, that I probably can't remember. And if Snips and Snails are on that list, then that movie cemented them there

(edited)

Mane Six: Spike - Okay so this was really hard to choose but I will have to go with Spike. Why? I find him quite greedy at times but he is still a funny character in a few episodes especially with Rarity but he happens to be the least favourite on my Mane Six list.

Secondary character: Prince Blueblood I have many reasons why I really hate this guy. First, I don't approve of the shipping Trixie X Blueblood and I really can't find anything common with them at all considering the fact I only like canon shippings in the show and third, he's a prince for pony's sake. Why can't his Auntie, Celestia teach him some manners?

Tertiary Background Character: Snips and Snails - I hate their personality towards Trixie and Sunset Shimmer. They just act all servant like and they're not humorous at all. I've seen in a lot of movies and shows that they have two unpopular characters who happen to be some servant of some main antagonist and they fail at every task their 'boss' seems to order them to do.

Edited by Magyk

(edited)

Trixie.

I do not like how she's the least developed of all the villains, and for the most part characters. All that's known about her is that she has a "talent."

Also, Diamond Tiara.

She's the meanest pony in the series (other than the discorded Fluttershy)

My least favorite mane six?

Applejack.

I still like her as a pony. It was a hard choice between her and Rarity.

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle

Fluttershy.

She is the most useless, overrated, and boring character in the show. Pretty much the only times she ever actually shows a hint of character development is when she spontaneously transforms into a complete bitch. I would give specifics but frankly I have other things to do today.

It doesn't help that bronies then go and fangasm over how "cute" she is. News flash, I can speak quietly too people, but I haven't received any free fanart yet.

I HATE NO PONY NO HOW!!!But I dislike snips and snails only a little just cuz there boring to me and there idiots but that might be what be what makes them worth having in the show I mean I love gilda am a big fan and most people can't look beyond to see she's hurting inside and very misunderstood inside. If there any fans of snips and snails let me know why you enjoy them so much:)

Gilda. I just cannot stand her.

Everyone else is pretty much kosher. But not her.

I love gilda she is just very misunderstood I mean how would you feel if you were enjoying time with a friend you haven't seen in years and a annoying person you did'nt like kept following you....yeah and she may over react but she has a angry problem and you think pinkie pie could pick up that she was brother her or rd must have known she had a bit of problem and she did she check on her asking if pinkie pie was getting to her but gilda did'nt want to trouble dash so she tried restraining her I know she wasn't very nice but she was in a bad mood thanks to pinkie pie and even if she wasn't she is a griffon she is from a completely different culture than the ponies can u blame her for acting different maybe its ok to be like that where she's from or she had to to live we don'tknow intill we learn more about her don't hate her want to know why? Cause gilda is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!DEEBS lol

@@Mister Jack,

It may have lasted a while, but I've merged your thread asking us to share the character we hate the most with the one asking for our least favorite character, since they are both asking the same question, just in different ways.

Most of these characters I dont have any kind of problems with but, spike to me is a pretty lame character, he feels very gimmicky. I guess I could learn to like him more if he had a bit more character development but, as he stands now I just find him out right boring.

For least favorite main character, I voted for Applejack and Spike. I don't hate them, I just find them kind of boring. For secondary characters, I voted Blueblood. I just really hate people who think that they are higher than everybody else and treats everybody else like crap. For background characters, I voted Diamond Tiara, Snips, and Snails. (Though they feel more like secondary characters). Diamond Tiara because of the same reason as Blueblood and Snips and Snails because they are obnoxious idiots.

• 2 weeks later...

My choice is simply not on the list. My personal worst pony is Princess Luna. She's such a boring, plain character that doesn't interest me in the slightest. Overrated as hell as well.

• Brohoof 3

My choice is simply not on the list. My personal worst pony is Princess Luna. She's such a boring, plain character that doesn't interest me in the slightest. Overrated as hell as well.

Will you marry me?

Finally somebody who is speaking some sense. Princess Luna appeared in like, what, three episodes and she was bland every single time.

• Brohoof 1

Well.. I'm going to say... Princess Cadence. She just annoys me. Far too goody-two-shoes and "oh, everything needs to be perfect!" To be honest, I would have preferred her to have more of a stuck up attitude like she appeared to have in Canterlot Wedding, even if I did end up hating her for being so, but then at least she wouldn't be a girly, perfect, pretty... Ugh!

@@Harmonic Revelations,@,  

i find myself agreeing with your arguments. tough i just like luna's design. anyway, she isn't my favorite (applejack yay).

my least favorite woud be doctor whooves. i just don't like him.

Yeah, I have no quips with Luna's design, in fact, I find her design to be quite good, but I'm merely saying that she's really, really, just kind of a "unaccepted kind of angst' character at first and then really just kind of whatever the writers need her to be in any given episode. She feels more like a tool to advance the plot than a character.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alright who the hell voted for Rarity?

As for my pick, he's technically not a pony, but I vote Flash Sentry. I've gone into so many rants about him that I'm not gonna bother this time discussing why he's the worst character in the show

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1