Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

Also, I don't need votes to tell me who's the least likable of these imaginary horses. People may have provided decent points to why they might not like Pinkie, but do you think I really care. In the end, it's all subjective.

What is the point of this thread

To say your least favorite pony and then get slammed with defense posts.

• Brohoof 3

My Official Pinkie Pie defense post for anyone who may have issues with Pinkie:

(warning spoilered for language and crazy.)

Pinkie is my God,therefor if you do not like her for whatever reason,cool beans -- she's my God and not yours,i will love her unconditionally,because thats what i do.  :maud:

Oh and this,because reasons...that may or may not make any coherent sense.  :maud:

If the above Official Pinkie Pie Defense post by Pinkamena-Pills was offensive in any way then know i send you my dearest and sincerest apologies. If the above made you smile however,then my work here is done.  :maud:

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 4

To state your least favorite Pony and Why. Also Potato Chips and calling me pretentious. :D

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie is my God,therefor if you do not like her for whatever reason,cool beans -- she's my God and not yours,i will love her unconditionally,because thats what i do.  :maud:

Oh and this,because reasons...that may or may not make any coherent sense.  :maud:

If the above Official Pinkie Pie Defense post by Pinkamena-Pills was offensive in any way then know i send you my dearest and sincerest apologies. If the above made you smile however,then my work here is done.  :maud:

Eyup, and you already saw my defense post earlier in this thread. with probably the biggest wall of text.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie is my God,therefor if you do not like her for whatever reason,cool beans -- she's my God and not yours,i will love her unconditionally,because thats what i do. :maud:

Oh and this,because reasons...that may or may not make any coherent sense. :maud:

If the above Official Pinkie Pie Defense post by Pinkamena-Pills was offensive in any way then know i send you my dearest and sincerest apologies. If the above made you smile however,then my work here is done. :maud:

My goodness dude. Fucking best defense post ever.
  • Brohoof 2

To say your least favorite pony and then get slammed with defense posts.

308720__safe_solo_rarity_magic_parody_gu

To state your least favorite Pony and Why. Also Potato Chips and calling me pretentious. :D

I think he generalized every Rarity fan as pretentious :please: I may have missed something, though.

• Brohoof 4

Also, most of the points against Pinkie mainly consist of using the moment in Filli Vanilli. Come on, we all don't realize how far we're going. To you, it might seem mean spirited. To me however, it's relatable. I sometimes don't know what the right thing is to say. Also, no character is perfect or else we'd have Mary Sues. Basically, people's reasons seem to be flaws the characters are SUPPOSED to have.

• Brohoof 1

Also, most of the points against Pinkie mainly consist of using the moment in Filli Vanilli. Come on, we all don't realize how far we're going. To you, it might seem mean spirited. To me however, it's relatable. I sometimes don't know what the right thing is to say. Also, no character is perfect or else we'd have Mary Sues. Basically, people's reasons seem to be flaws the characters are SUPPOSED to have.

I blame crappy writers for that episode. Other than that, she's ok.
  • Brohoof 3

think he generalized every Rarity fan as pretentious I may have missed something, though.

Oh I caught that. Jeric slipped into passive aggressive mode 'cause that one right there.

I personally don't mind some saying, "X is my least favorite, because I generally don't like Y in my characters." Even if I disagree, we cool.  As I mentioned earlier, I was impressed by the new angles of Dash I hadn't thought of.

Also ... Jeric is in Trixie mode too ... third person talks is fun.

• Brohoof 2

I don't know what to say about Pinkie Pie in Filli Vanilli. At first, it was just Pinkie being Pinkie, but pretty soon it devolved into the fact she kept going even though she was causing to Fluttershy to break down into tears right in front of her. Say what you will about Pinkie being Pinkie, that was something I can't just chalk up to her randomness.

Of course, even though she was bad during that episode, all the good she's done really outweighs the crap out of that one episode. If you dislike a pony because of one episode...err, "missing out" would be an understatement. Sure, Pinkie and RD are tied for last in my mane 6, but that doesn't mean anything. Both are very likable characters who have their positives and negatives, like all of the mane 6 (except for Rarity - she's perfect :wub: ) and if you're going to throw one bad performance as your whole reason for disliking any of them...yeahh, that's not on the pony, pal :confused:

• Brohoof 3

I blame the writers as well for Pinkie in Filli Vanilli. She was just so horrible in that episode that it couldn't have been the real Pinkie.

Yeah, that's basically how I feel about it. They did Pinkie right elsewhere. I think it was a one-off, but she's been more directionless lately. I feel like her randomness always had some positive energy behind it so FV just didn't feel like Pinkie to me.

• Brohoof 3

I will say the writers didn't do that good of a job with that part. However, I heard the writer got death threats for that episode. Now that's too far.

Which reminds me....I never decided to look into who wrote "Sonic Rainboom"....hehehe... post-20419-0-44361200-1405880802.png

I kid, I kid :please:

• Brohoof 1

I don't know what to say about Pinkie Pie in Filli Vanilli. At first, it was just Pinkie being Pinkie, but pretty soon it devolved into the fact she kept going even though she was causing to Fluttershy to break down into tears right in front of her. Say what you will about Pinkie being Pinkie, that was something I can't just chalk up to her randomness.

Of course, even though she was bad during that episode, all the good she's done really outweighs the crap out of that one episode. If you dislike a pony because of one episode...err, "missing out" would be an understatement. Sure, Pinkie and RD are tied for last in my mane 6, but that doesn't mean anything. Both are very likable characters who have their positives and negatives, like all of the mane 6 (except for Rarity - she's perfect :wub: ) and if you're going to throw one bad performance as your whole reason for disliking any of them...yeahh, that's not on the pony, pal :confused:

Bronies: PINKIE'S SUCH A RUINED CHARACTER BECAUSE OF THIS ONE EPISODE

*forgets every other Pinkie episode.*

• Brohoof 3

Well, if you read the title, I asked people who their least favorite pony is.

I wanted to read other people's opinions and views on the matter. Especially on AppleJack.

That's really it. I was, and still am, generally curious.

Nothing too insane has sparked yet, and I doubt that something like that will.

People mistaken debating for bashing.

Through rigorous thought and analysis,i have decided to add Diamond Tiara as a Main 6 pony i like the least along next to Flash Sentry.  :maud:

The bad mane six

1. Diamond Tiara

2. Flash Sentry

3. Gilda

4. Trenderhoof

5. Blueblood

6. Garble from Dragon Quest.

• Brohoof 4