Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What pony do you think got the best swag?

RainbowDashie2000

ponies  

22 users have voted

1. 1. best swag

• Applejack
    • Rainbowdash
    • PinkiePie
    • Twilght Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy

Hey there, . You originally posted this in the Feedback & Suggestions forum section, but that section is intended solely for posting feedback or suggestions regarding MLP Forums and/or its community.

Topics that have little substance for discussion fit best in the Forum Lounge, so I have moved this here.

• Brohoof 3

pony that got the best swag is RD of course B)feel free to post a picture of the pony you think has swag! img-2968820-1-rainbow_dash_swag_poster_b

Actually, a good number if MLP fans dislike RainbowDash.

What you mind find "awesome!" might be irritating to someone else.

It really bothers me when people say things like "Well, RainbowDash is awesome, so... she wins!"

No. Just, no.

swag? Rainbow Dash is the swag. No question about that.

I made my own profile picture. :3

Though I used Paint.Net because my photoshop trial ran out.

The picture?

I'll get Photoshop again soon though 

post-28974-0-15594300-1407883963_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I know that this thread is just meant to be fun, but I can't get into something like this. I say this because the whole "swag" thing is just really annoying and, to be honest, pretty stupid ^.^;

Although, if I HAD to pick.. I'd say Twilight.

post-14906-0-45940800-1407884389_thumb.jpg

Edited by Royal Samurott

Actually, a good number if MLP fans dislike RainbowDash.

What you mind find "awesome!" might be irritating to someone else.

It really bothers me when people say things like "Well, RainbowDash is awesome, so... she wins!"

No. Just, no.

by the way that was just my opinion 

• Brohoof 1

Swag doesn't necessarily mean awesome though. Dashie has a curious tomboyish/lesbionic influence, which I felt best suited the swag moniker.

As a character I don't like her that much; her voice is too nasally for me and her writing is often repetitive and predictable.

Edited by Paspie
  • Brohoof 1

You should try GIMP.

Really? I mean sorry for the late reply. But is GIMP good? I need a better processor to upload it to HD (Is that the way it works?)

I would love to make more mlp artwork because it's fun doing it. You gotta love at what you do to keep at it. But sometimes Paint.NET can be a pain at times. Because I want to try to make GIFs sometime.

Really? I mean sorry for the late reply. But is GIMP good? I need a better processor to upload it to HD (Is that the way it works?)

It's like Photoshop, there are less features but it's free to download if you want to try it.

It's like Photoshop, there are less features but it's free to download if you want to try it.

I'm trying to download it but it doesn't like me :c

It won't download due to something broken, oh well, I'll just use pony creator something something until I can get my stuff working.

I'm trying to download it but it doesn't like me :c

It won't download due to something broken, oh well, I'll just use pony creator something something until I can get my stuff working.

Try this. Their site is a bit confusing I know.

• 3 weeks later...