Hasbro is releasing some War type pony toys !

rainbowdashbrony1

Hello, Everypony  if think you'd seen how things are changing now in MLP FIM toys you haven't Witness Rocket blasting Twilight Sparkle , Jungle Attack FlutterShy, and King Zebra as Zecora dressed as a pimp boss go check it out on Hasbro's site !

Dude, if they made a Rarity toy like this...

large.jpg

Unfortunately, not seeing this anywhere :please: Where's your source for this info?

• Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Wasn't that an April's Fools joke?

Yes I guess it was and I didn't see what  site it was on very sorry Anyway who knows maybe that would be cool if the ponies had guns of Course Spike would have a giant battle axe maybe !

Dude, if they made a Rarity toy like this...

large.jpg

Unfortunately, not seeing this anywhere :please: Where's your source for this info?

Ok! I got it all wrong I'm sorry everypony it was Equestria Daily site not Hasbro plus I can't remember sometimes and pic. awesome I could see Hasbro doing a crossover between G.i.Joe and MLP FIM toys !

Top Gun Rainbow Dash.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=Dpybbvj_FI0

I tried to find one with a dub of a top gun trailer but alas there isnt one. Still I love the idea :)

.... DANGER ZONE!!

That was a good movie.

• Brohoof 1

.... DANGER ZONE!!

That was a good movie.

Come to think of it, Donut Joe A.K.A. Con Mane totally deserves his own toy line.

Amoral cynic with a bitchin' vocabulary.

Check out A Century of Song if you like music from before this millennium.

img-13195-1-img-13195-1-MdSgkqe.png

Sig by ~Cider Barrel~ (design), Skaren (left vector), and ~Rhodarein (right vector). Avatar by ~Scootaloo (design) and Skaren (vector).

Damn you to hell. I keep thinking about these war ponies. I wish they were real. If they were real they should have sets that include wars like WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, and modern marines. Damn I keep thinking of these. You have put these awesome toy ideas in my mind.

fff26037c1.jpgced0c699bc.jpg

I don't even have any pony merch right now, but I might just buy some war-related pony merch... that sounds pretty badass!

• Brohoof 1

sig-27651.c9d433c71d.png

~ Rise And Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions ~

So we can finnally have our 80s action figure pony lines?

Can we get the Fluttershy were her entire body turns into a gun?

And I would love some WWII propiganda themed merchandise from hasbropost-23625-0-55716500-1408140737_thumb.jpg