Youtube Team  

16 users have voted

1. 1. Are you going to be a founder

• Of Course
    • God No

I am looking for a group of bronies to form one youtube channel.  This can help you get noticed; lets say you produce one video a week. if you have seven people posting on different days of the week?  That would mean Daily uploads. The channel would have higher chances of being viewed on youtube. then they could stumble upon your video.

You could do Collaborations way easier.  You could get help from other content creators.  You could make some new friends. So, what are you waiting for.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds interesting. I would love to join in on this... although I don't exactly have the best PC to record let's plays on :L heh. Not sure if I'll be of much use, but i'm all for this idea.

THIS BEST IDEA EVER! I'm was right about to start a new LP on my channel,so this is crystal oppertunity. Totally count me in but sadly I don't know if I can get one video per week,ugh school... Anyhow I wil try, as long as this is a free project aka I don't need to pay anything to be in it.

MY YOUTUBE: swedeninblocks or studiox

(at work so links don't work for me)

If this awesome idea actually happens, I think each of us should have their "roles" on the channel, eg. one person would upload some kind of pony-related reviews, other one would upload let's plays etc.

I would love to hear you ideas too! :)

Should we have like a group on facebook,for just us, where we discuss things about the channel?

If this awesome idea actually happens, I think each of us should have their "roles" on the channel, eg. one person would upload some kind of pony-related reviews, other one would upload let's plays etc.

I would love to hear you ideas too! :)

I would really want to do the LP's even if my speech is not the best. But you know what they say with hard work comes good videos ;). would really want to upload it on like monday because then I can upload it on sunday night/early monday,what do you guys think about that? :D Edited by Sonicrainboom97

Should we have like a group on facebook,for just us, where we discuss things about the channel?

I think we should use Google+ to make a hangout or a community.

Do it NOW! 

The link to my YouTube shall be here for thee - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpXojwjKXpVGujB5CxYHolg

WARNING - My content sucks ballocks.

Also, my skills are with gaming and commentating. So, if you need game footage, I got ya (sorta my computer isn't AMAZING but it'll do), and if you need someone for a podcast or something like that, you got me.

Edited by Little Light

IMHO I think only 1 person should do gaming videos. I've been actively creating stuff on YouTube since 2010. I know a thing or two about these stuff.

You say´in that you want to to the gaming videos? Fine with me but then I like to do some kind of blind commentary on stuff,mlp,movies,etc instead. If,of curse we can´t have more than one person doing gaming related stuff.