Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony refferences to real world

So most of you know that mlp has many hidden jems or refferences to the real world. Here we can share what we find and I'll start with some that I found.

mmmystery on ponyville express

(sherlock holms,obvisly)

It's about time

(twilight looks like snake from metal gear solid)

may the best pet win

(possible refference to a scene in super smash bros brawl,the one where diddy kong drags away fox in story mode)

• Brohoof 2

Moderators...

They wouldn't even believe me if I told them so might as well just delete this post since i know you guys a reading... this isn't one of those things where I'm scared to try... I save them from me and live with the pain. Because that is when true knowledge, is true power. It just seems more like magic then anything. Or perhaps my knowledge get's the best of me at times.

The ponies have "Cutie Marks" on their, er, rear, which I believe is a very very very close resemblance to cow tags, to identify which cow (horse, in this matter) is which. i'm very wrong aren't i

Cows tags go on their ears. If you're talking about branding, then you'd be mostly right. I feel that it's more similar to what farmers here in Ireland do with their sheep in the mountains which is paint them around the cutie mark area with different colours to signify which sheep belongs to which farmer.

Mmm, sorry, didn't say 'to cow tags, except cow tags go on their ears.'.