Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Glass soda pony fan club

Gone Airbourne

._. The username I want doesn't fit. I shortened it to Starfall, it didn't work. xD Should I just put it in my signature?

If you want to that is :P 

Oops, I thought she meant how to change the member title.

For your member title you just change it in the same screen setting there in that image I posted.

• Brohoof 1

:lol:  Maybe so  :okiedokielokie:  but meh I'll keep it for a little bit I guess until I get bored of it and decide to change it to something else I guess  :P

I wasn't talking about your team's saying.  :blush:  The saying on my team sounds stupid. Your team's saying actually sounds pretty cool.

• Brohoof 2

Yay I feel happy now :D Oh and also Cheerwine was just recently brought to where I live since they built a PDQ :3

I lived in NC back from about 2013 till 2014 of march and I just recently moved back to my hometown. During my time in NC I had me some cheerwine and it is one of my favorite sodas its really comparable to Dr. Pepper in fact

Oh and how do you even make a signature? Even if I cant have a little soda pony pic signature I at least wanna have the team name X3

I could make you one if you wanted me too :3 

• Brohoof 1

We should start a Soda Kingdom in the RP section. It'll be like, slice of life stuff for now!

I'll reiterate though? What about juice and smoothie and milkshake ponies? Should they be part of the whole Drink Pony Universe?

• Brohoof 2

We should start a Soda Kingdom in the RP section. It'll be like, slice of life stuff for now!

I'll reiterate though? What about juice and smoothie and milkshake ponies? Should they be part of the whole Drink Pony Universe?

I don't see why not. Really any kind of drink pony would be fine XD

• Brohoof 2

Make sure to link it here.

• Brohoof 1

We could do that and it sounds to be an pretty interesting idea actually.

• Brohoof 1

We could do that and it sounds to be an pretty interesting idea actually.

So we should basically make like an open rp type thing with Soda Pony's and anyone who wants to join after it starts can post like a application here/in a rp planning page :D

• Brohoof 1

I don't see why not. Really any kind of drink pony would be fine XD

In that case I wanna kaffee pony! I drink that everyday! Where as I might have 1 or 2 sodas a month...

Also I've never really done rp here, but am willing to try...

• Brohoof 1

In that case I wanna kaffee pony! I drink that everyday! Where as I might have 1 or 2 sodas a month...

Also I've never really done rp here, but am willing to try...

I've never really roleplayed myself O///O but I'll try though :3 

• Brohoof 1