Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Edd Is Gone :(

Jibus

A famous animator named Edd has recently passed away due to his struggle with cancer. He was a fantastic animator and loved doing animation as his career. He is one of my favorite animators in youtube and I will truly miss him :(

• Brohoof 5

He was an amazing person, he really liked his audience and took their suggestions. Its incredibly sad that he passed away. I hope we all remember him for the good times, he would have wanted that. Learning this made me quite sad, but like I said he would have wanted everyone to remember him for the good times. Rest In Peace. :(

Also, he was quite funny and intelligent.

OMG my heart dropped, I loved his videos, Imma go cry naow TT_TT This guy was amazing <3 I remember staying up so late in teh night watching all of his videos. He was truely a great guy and inspired so many people to animate!

Edited by Groo

I remember the first Eddsworld animation I watched. It was only a short little gag animation but it made me laugh for hours. I still enjoy everything he's ever put out. I'm gonna miss him and his work. :(

My fuckhead close minded brother thought I was lying, then nearly beat the shit out of me after showing him the video.

RIP Edd, you were epic. :(

You have no idea how much I am crying right now. Two days ago I was watching his videos, and now he's gone.

Edd was one of my favourite YouTubers ever. I've been watching his animations since the beginning and now I can't believe he's gone. He's saved me from depression so many times. I'm actually in shock right now.

I will miss you so much, Edd <3 Rest in peace.

Rest in peace Edd. You made my laugh so many times and I honestly felt that you were one of the greatest animators, not just on Youtube but throughout the world. I really hope you realized how much we cared for you and I'll never forget about you.

Rest in peace Edd. You made my laugh so many times and I honestly felt that you were one of the greatest animators, not just on Youtube but throughout the world. I really hope you realized how much we cared for you and I'll never forget about you.

Edd left us.. a brave man. He never had any idea he would die so he left us brave.