Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open After the Last Day (Space Adventure Human RP)

Torrent505

OOC Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/109457-searching-ooc-after-the-last-day-human-space-rp/

Players: @RunsWithSquirlz @Alex Kennedy @Flying Ace @Dji @Firehearted

Eric had heard the rumors, everyone that was still bothering with government updates heard about it; most people didn't believe it though. He hadn't believed it, an alien ship equal to the size of the comet appears over the planet just before the comet crashes to Earth? It was just something to try and get people to stop panicking and face the end with dignity, he sighed and looked at the woman sprawled on the stretcher in the ambulance, it wasn't working.

The riots across Chicago were only getting worse and worse as the end approached. He wished he could have driven home, his parents weren't far but road ways were clogged with abandoned cars and travel was impossible, even the phones were so overloaded with call that nothing was getting through. So he did the only thing he felt he could do to stay sane with the end bearing down on him, his job helping the injured. He focused on helping the women and pulled the emergency treatment kit from a cubby then removed a hemostatic patch to seal her wound and stem the bleeding.

Before he could everything went blue and suddenly he was standing alone in a dark cold metal corridor with strange lightly glowing writing in some strange language on the wall. He swallowed a couple of times, his vision swam completely disorientated and his head throbbed. Whatever had just happened it wasn't pleasant. He collapsed to his knees holding his aching head before passing out.

• Brohoof 1

Guiseppe wiped some sweat from his brow as he looked up to see the stars. But he saw something else instead of stars. What he saw was a massive comet heading towards the planet. His eyes widened in fear and keeping his cap firmly on his head, he grabbed his shovel and ran into the farmhouse, planning on warning his family about what's to come. "Esci ! Esci ! C'è una cometa che sta per mandare incidente*!" He yelled just as some of the debris from the comet destroyed part of the farmhouse.

As he frantically searched, he saw a flash of blue light and found himself standing inside some sort of metal corridor. Seeing some strange writing on the wall, he was going to go inspect but he fell to the floor as his vision darkened. 'Quella luce blu ... cosa è stato?**' Guiseppe thought before passing out completely.

(Translation)

*Get out! Get out! There's a comet that['s about to crash!

**That blue light ... what was it?

Edited by Dji
  • Brohoof 1

Daniel looked up at the sky and sighed. So the rumors were true. This was the end. To be honest, he was rather surprised by how tame his reaction was. He had already accepted his grim fate. There was nothing he could do but to wait. and so he did. He only wished there was some way he could do something to help, to ensure that at least someone survived, but this was far beyond anything he could deal with. And now, the tragic end of mankind was-

A flash of blue and suddenly he woke up... somewhere else. Was this the afterlife? He'd never believed in all that stuff, and he certainly didn't feel dead. So then... where was he?

• Brohoof 1

When Jack, Atlas to his friends, had heard of the giant comet was going to hit earth he had blown it off. He didn't believe a word of it. However after only hearing more reports on it he thought twice. When the actual thing was in clear view he was surprisingly reserved. He felt like he should be panicking but he carried on. Toward the final hours of the earth he began to worry however. He needed to get home.

"I'm sorry, Mister Boyd, but I can't do anything. You're not the only one trying to get home" The ambassador was slowly failing to keep his frustration in check.

"I don't care! Get me a plane back tot he US now!"

"Mister Boyd" She went on with gritted teeth. "I can not do anything. There are hundreds of citizens trying the same thing you are"

"Then do something!" He pulled out his less-than-pristine passport. "Get me a ride home!" The bickering was a bit childish but he didn't care. He just wanted to get home. 

"And if you-" A flash of light blinded him. He stood still for a moment shielding his eyes.When he opened them again he found himself in a corridor. 

"What?" Was all he got out before a sudden lightheadedness took him and he collapsed falling unconscious on the cold metal floor.

• Brohoof 1

To say Dylan was calm was an understatement he wanted nothing more than to panic, cry, and join the riots outside; but he didn't instead he decided to spend the last moments with his sister. Currently they were in his room: watching movies, playing games, anything to get his sister's mind off the comet. "Are you sure we're safe?" His sister asked looking at him, he smiled and ruffled her hair, "of course baby girl nothing can get past your big brother."

A flash of blue blinded him, and he cried out in surprise when the light subsided he saw he wasn't on earth anymore before he could even processes anything else he fell to the floor and everything went black.

Her eyes were dead as she watched her town burn with riots and chaos. Tanya leaned back against her bag, legs dangling over the cliff face. Families and couples stood around her, crying and praying. Some even choosing to hurl themselves off the cliff. She pushed the thought of her parents feom her mind; they had to be dead already.

The xomet came and she squinted up as the ball of fire engulfed the sky in flames.

She blinked. A blue light. A sucking feeling. Tanya blinked again, she xould only make out strange glowing symbols. Tanya stumbled back against the cold steel wall and slid down, passing out.

Eric woke what must have been some time later because he was starting to feel cold and the metal he was laying on had started to warm up from stealing his body heat. He realized the dark gloomy corridors were one bathed in a comforting orange light. Looking about he saw a strange metal ball hovering close by shining the light on him, it looked almost like an eye except with four smaller glowing iris around the center... what he could only assume was a camera. All glowing portions of it were orange.

"What-what are you? Where am I?! What happened?!!" he asked becoming increasingly distraught as the past came flooding back to him.

The floating machine spoke in emotionless English, "I am a standard information relaying interface, you may refer to me as SIRI. I am provided by the ship to supply new passengers with any necessary infromation. You are currently on board a Galactic Alliance vessel, in your language it would be call Reprieve. You have been selected by the Galactic Alliance as a representative of your race to be save from extinction as per a protective clause for civilizations currently under consideration for acceptance into the galactic community."

Eric tried to wrap his head around that, the alien ship the governments had been talking about was real and he had gotten picked up by it. "How long have I been here? How many people did the ship pick up? Can't you save the Earth?!"

"You have been unconscious by your species identification of time, six hours four minutes and 10 seconds. The ship picked up 700 million humans exactly. The ship is equipped with the weaponry to destroy the threat to your planet but authorization for such action was not received from the Galactic Alliance Council. Should the authorization be received it would no longer make a difference, contact between the two astral bodies occurred twelve minutes and forty three seconds ago." The floating eye's answer was cold and matter of fact.

He couldn't come to terms with it, over six billion and countless millions of people had died just minutes ago and for some reason he was still alive. Most likely everyone he knew and loved had just died... He collapsed back to the floor weeping.

@RunsWithSquirlz @Alex Kennedy @Flying Ace @Dji @Firehearted

(Little bit of information for you guys on the SIRI they translate all communication into your native language, that wasn't for you DJI, that was so we can speak with any aliens we come across. Everyone gets one and you can choose their color ;) but they exist to answer questions for you and to secretly record your actions. They will not interfere with anything happening to you, example if you are attacked you are on your own, but they will do simple tasks for you like opening doors and such. You can speak and control them as long as you don't make up information or have them interfere too much.)

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1

Opening his eyes, Guiseppe noticed he had started to shiver and stretched. Looking at the ceiling, he saw a floating metal ball that had about five different irises. It was a bit off-putting if he was honest with himself. "Che cosa siete?*" Guiseppe asked out loud and was surprised that the ball could speak.

"Sono un'interfaccia informazioni inoltro standard, si può fare riferimento a me come SIRI . Mi fornita dalla nave per la fornitura di nuovi passeggeri con qualsiasi infromation necessario . Sei attualmente a bordo di una nave dell'Alleanza Galattica , nella vostra lingua sarebbe chiamata Reprieve. Sei stato selezionato dal Galattica come rappresentante della vostra razza da salvare dall'estinzione , come per una clausola di salvaguardia per le civiltà attualmente in fase di esame per l'accettazione nella.**After hearing that, he thought about his family and wondered if they were alive as well.

"Come circa la mia famiglia? Si potrebbe salvarli come bene?***" Guiseppe asked hopefully but his hopes were shot as he listened to what SIRI said.

"Contatto tra la terra e la cometa si è verificato dodici minuti e 43 secondi fa.****"

"Dodici minuti e 43 secondi fa!? Quanto tempo sono stato fuori !?*****" Guiseppe asked in a panic.

"Sei stato incosciente dalla vostra identificazione di specie di tempo, sei ore quattro minuti e 10 secondi.******" The robot said matter of factly. Guiseppe couldn't believe his ears. He realised his family was most likely dead and that he was stuck on this alien ship for the rest of his life. In anger, he unhooked his axe from his belt loop and slammed the butt of the handle into the floor.

(Translation)

*What are you?

**I am a standard information relaying interface, you may refer to me as SIRI. I am provided by the ship to supply new passengers with any necessary infromation. You are currently on board a Galactic Alliance vessel, in your language it would be call Reprieve. You have been selected by the Galactic Alliance as a representative of your race to be save from extinction as per a protective clause for civilizations currently under consideration for acceptance into the galactic community.

***How about my family? Could you save them as well?

****Contact between the earth and the comet occurred twelve minutes and forty three seconds ago.

*****Twelve minutes and forty three seconds!? How long have I been out!?

******You have been unconscious by your species identification of time, six hours four minutes and 10 seconds

Edited by Dji

When Tanya awoke, she jumped at the sight of the ball hovering above her. It was a bit scuffed and had a deep orange glow. It began to drone on, informing her about where she was and what was happening.

She clenched her eyes shut and pinched the bridge of her nose, she didn't want to know anything more.

Tanya stood, using the wall as balance and began walking. She didn't want to speak to the thing.

"I must be hallucinating."

A strange drone appeared, hovering in front of Daniel. As it spoke, any hopes he'd had of the earth's sudden salvation at the last minute were crushed. And yet... he still lived. As well as others, it seemed. But why him? What the hell good was he as a representative of humanity? Still, he was here. Now he would have to live up to all his species had been, representing them for the entire galactic community- a community he hadn't  even known to exist until now. This was, needless to say, a lot to take in. He simply sat there for a while, thinking about everything that had just happened, not to mention all the people he'd lost.

I groaned on the floor. What had just happened? I was at the US Embassy then... Er.. then white? I dragged myself to my feet and looked about. A cold white hallway. What had I done this time?

"Hello, sir" Came a cold metallic voice. 

"AH!" I jumped and turned around to see a strange robot ball glowing red flouting behind me. "What the hell!"

"I'm sorry, sir but I am not familiar with that term. Would you please elaborate?" The robot held a distinctly German accent.

"Er... What are you? Better yet where am I?" I pointed around me somehow keeping my cool.

"I am a SIRI, sir. I will answer any questions you have and allow you passage through the ship. You are aboard the GAV Reprive, sir"

"The what now? Did I do something to Germany or something?"

"The Galactic Alliance Vessel Reprive. I'm sorry but I am not programmed with information on this Germany you speak of"

"Well you sound German" I added not realizing the gravity of the situation.

"This is the standard voice I am been programmed to speak to you, sir. Does it bother you?"

"What? Yeah, don't speak like that"

"Is this better, sir?" It asked in a now British accent.

"Yeah, sure. The Galactic Alliance? Is this Star Trek or something?"

"I am not-"

"You know what, never mind. Just get me home"

"I'm sorry, sir but I can not"

"And why is that?"

"Your planet, earth, was destroyed six hours, fifteen minutes, and twenty seconds ago"

"Come again?"

"Your planet, earth, was-"

"Yeah I heard you... And why am I here then?"

"You as well as about 700 million humans were taken from your former planet to save your species from extinction"

I sat down on the metal floor. Earth was gone? How? But... I was alone, now. I needed to find someone else... Now was not the time for hurting. I could hurt later. I just needed a minute.

(As far as the SIRI's go they connections to all sorts of information from all over the galaxy, the Ship did upload all info and culture from Earth so they could have access to any sorts of info, but like FireHearted had his SIRI they could also have no info at all on something.  It's about what they download at the time so feel free to play them however you want.)

Eventually Eric pulled himself together and started slowly down the dimly lit halls, talking to the robot as he went.  "So where is everyone?  Are we just spread out all over the ship?"  All he wanted to do now was find the other survivors, these metal corridors were creepy and he was beginning to get the feeling something was following him.  "And why is the ship so damn dark?!"

"Most human specimens have been put into stasis, until a judgement can be concluded as to whether or not your species is civilized enough to join the galactic community.  There are some other humans spread among different regions of the ship, however most loose human specimens are in this ship."  The SIRI spun about as if looking around.  "The Reprieve is a massive habitation ship formed from many smaller vessels bound together.  This particular part of the ship has begun to lose power."

Eric was now only half paying attention to it now though, there was strange blue splatters along the halls, it was dried and in the only light of the robots orange glow it looked black.  There was a rotten smell in the air and something metal was clanging up ahead.  He began to slowly creep towards it, not noticing a side hall or a glow coming from it.

@@Dji,

"Signor Feldirnaro prega di non tentare di danneggiare la nave."  The metal orb commented dryly.  (Translation: Mister Feldirnaro please do not attempt to damage the ship.)

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

The drone hovered in front of Tanya projecting a light scanning her face, "Miss Locke I assure you, your senses have not been altered in any way and neither have they been falsified."

@@Alex Kennedy,

The SIRI merely floated around Daniel in slow circles.

Dylan blinked rapidly as he shivered slightly, "Ugh, what happened?" Dylan closed his eyes and rubbed his head. "You have been saved." Dylan bolted up right at the sound of the voice and gave the manliest-girlish scream ever heard at the sight he saw. "What the hell are you?! Where am I?! What happened to earth?! Don't experiment on me!"

"I am SIRI I am programmed to answer any questions you have, right now we are on a Galactic Alliance Vessel called The Reprieve, you and 700 million humans have been chosen to be pulled off of earth before the comet could hit six hours ago." Dylan fell on his rump as he processed what happened, earth destroyed; he wanted to give up but he couldn't there were also 700 million humans as well that means that theres a chance his sister made it out alright as well. "Ok, I think i understand where is everyone?"

"there are other survivors that are awake right now, if you would like I could take you to the nearest one."

"Uh, yeah sure okay that would be nice." Dylan got up and started to Follow SIRI though the long hall.

Edited by Flying Ace

"Danneggiare la nave? Sono solo arrabbiato, è tutto. Ci sono altri sopravvissuti?*" Guiseppe asked the metal ball, seeming that it was willing to give information. He stood up and placed his axe back in place and held his shovel loosely.

"Ci sono circa 700 milioni di esseri umani a bordo di questa nave. Sono tutti in stasi con pochi eletti ancora sveglio, voi compresi.**" SIRI said monotonously. Guiseppe sighed and thought about this before turning around and walking down the hall.

"700 milioni eh? E gli altri sono svegli come bene? Pensi di potermi prendere per il più vicino in questa direzione?***" Guiseppe asked calmly, pushing his family's death to the back of his mind for now. After seeing the metal ball float ahead of him, he followed closely, looking at the walls as he did. They looked interesting and wondered what kind of Galactic Alliance did this.

(Translation)

*Damage the ship? I'm just angry, is all. Are there any other survivors?

**There are approximately 700 million humans aboard this ship. They're all in stasis with a select few still awake, including you.

***700 million huh? And other people are awake as well? Think you can take me to the closest one in this direction?

Daniel sighed. No point in sitting here and doing nothing. He looked up at the SIRI. "Alright, what do I do now? Am I going to meet the people who saved us? Should I go find the other survivors? There must have been plans that your creators had for us when you picked us up."

Just a few hours ago, David didn't know what to think. A while ago, he talked of death liberally without knowing of consequences. In reality, he was scared. Very much afraid of the unknown and death.

If all he knew was life and was afraid to do anything different, how could he wish himself death?

But to die was to be free, of all the world's troubles, of the lingering specter of death, of responsibility, of judgment.

The comet may be the single greatest thing to happen to the planet. No more governments. No more war. No more accidents.

And now, he finds himself in the most improbable of positions. Not too long ago, he was huddled up with his family awaiting the doom, but stocked for the chance of survival. Now he finds himself in some strange metal corridor. No idea how he got there. No idea where he is. No idea what happened or if he was on his own planet anymore.

Had he somehow transcended? Is this where we go next?

Bruce woke up and sprang to his feet his tack-45 In hand he had heard something while sleeping he checked everything out seeing nothing he headed out leaving the abandon shop he headed west on his way home to his little girl that's when it happened a bright blue light shone around him and the next thing he knew he was in a cold metal hallway passing out when he woke he stood holding his gunvhe began looking around "what the hell is this place what's going on " Bruce said to himself (not sure about the SIRIs so Imma leave it at that )

One moment Connor was sitting at a bar, watching the news when his vision was filled with a blinding white light.

He appeared in a hallway, the walls weren't very well lit and Connor started to feel ill.

"God, that whisky must be sneaking up on me, bloody whisky"

He fell to the floor, his eyes closing slowly.

"I was being rhetorical..." Tanya answered wearily. SIRI glowed for a few seconds.

"Next time, I will ask if yyou are being 'rhetorical' at the next instance."

She kept walking slowly, taking in her surroundings. "Is there anyone else near me? Or am I alone?"

It beeped "There is currently one human in your immediate vicinity. Do you wish to avoid?"

"No...no, let's find them."

@@Dji @@RunsWithSquirlz @@Alex Kennedy @@Firehearted @@Flying Ace @@dashian500 @ @@Wind Chaser

(Sorry guys lots of important exposition in this post, trying to set the tone and explain things. I promise post will get short and sweet once the RP is rolling a bit more.)

Eric came to a sudden stop as something huge and hairy came into the edge of his vision from the dim light. He swallowed and tensed, it was large almost bear like but its hair was the color and pattern of a calico cat. It didn't seem to be moving though, not even the slight movement to indicate breathing. Still further down the hall beyond his sight something metal seemed to be banging more urgently now, though it didn't seem to be moving closer. "Uh, SIRI could you move down the hall some and give me some light on what is down there?"

"I have been emitting sufficient illumination to sustain your species vision, but I can comply to provide addition luminescence." suddenly the glowing lights of the droid flared to the strength of an industrial spotlight and the dim dark hallway was replaced with a brilliant almost blinding clarity.

Eric would have bolted if not for the momentary blindness, he was certain whatever was ahead of him was going to lunge out for the blinding assault but nothing happened. Blinking away tears as his vision returned he took in the mess before him. The large bear thing had six powerful clawed legs and an ant like head with pincers, the ends of all of these were covered in the dried blue stuff earlier in the hall. Patches of fur were falling off it with a sickly slime to reveal an exoskeleton beneath, that and scorched sections along it's side were enough to indicate it was dead.

Beyond the alien beast was four humanoid bodies, except they were covered in scales and had long eye stalks coming from their heads. They showed no signs of decay and would have looked as if they were sleeping in a huddled pile if it wasn't for the gashes and chunks torn from them, in fact the one in the middle looked almost completely unharmed. Some metal devices laid on the floor in front of them and what looked like a slender metal worm as thick and long as a four foot hose thrashed about from among them.

"SIRI what are these things?! Are they part of the crew?! What happened?!" Eric's voice was almost panicked, he'd obviously never seen aliens before and here were five dead ones.

SIRI was calm as ever in it's reply, "They are Galanex and Isibi. They are not part of the crew they are other species collected under protective clauses for Galactic Alliance Citizenship considerations, Reprieve has no GA Citizens onboard as the ship would be far too dangerous for them. It seems they had a confrontation."

"No shit they had a confrontation! There are other species just wondering about the ship? Species that are allowed to kill each other?! Where were their SIRIs to stop it, didn't you say everyone gets one?!" Eric was truly beginning to panic.

SIRI seemed cheery to explain the process of the ship, "Oh yes there are hundreds of thousands of species onboard from the Reprieve's... centuries for you species estimates of time... of travels and missions. Some are loose to roam similarly to how you are and their actions are not to be restrained or restricted so long as they do not damage the ship, it is part of their observation and application to the G.A. Only the newest collected species are granted SIRIs, once a another potential species is collected the previous species period of observation and assistance ends and they must wait while they are processed for citizenship."

Eric tried to come to terms with what it was saying. "Centuries of travel? Waiting to be processed for citizenship? How long are we going to be on this ship?!"

"The Reprieve only returns to a G.A. Port when a species is approved for citizenship, that hasn't occurred on the Reprieve in one thousand seven hundred and seventy eight of your years. Do not worry the members of your species in stasis will not notice any passage of time." the SIRI was certainly polite as it delivered the devastating news.

Eric slumped against the wall next to the gristly scene of battle between two alien species, he was trying to face the fact he was going to die on this ship either from one of thousands of uncivilized aliens or of old age and bureaucratic neglect. His words were weak from the shock, "I'm worried about the ones roaming about SIRI, we don't live very long and we aren't very strong of a species."

SIRI seemed to feel this didn't matter in the slightest, "Your lives will be recorded for application review, it is necessary."

@@Alex Kennedy

The SIRI seemed to giggle and spoke in a female voice, "I can't tell you what to do, that's against the rules. My programming is to record your actions and decision for processing. I can help you with some things but I can't give advice or drastic assistance. Sorry!"

@@Dji @@Wind Chaser @@Alex Kennedy

"Naturalmente signor Feldirnaro mi segua." The SIRI replied leading Guiseppe towards Daniel, who was only slightly closer than David. David being just around a turn in the hallway would see the glow of Guiseppe's SIRI as it went by. (Translation: Of course Mister Feldirnaro follow me.)

@@RunsWithSquirlz @@Flying Ace

The SIRI leading Dylan seemed to behave in a rather happy human like manner, it bobbed about humming softly to itself. While the SIRI guiding Tanya was dead silent and direct in its flight. Ahead of them both was an intersection more well lit than most of the hallways and as such they could not notice the glow of each others SIRIs. Rounding the corners Dylan's drone swung wide and nearly collided with Tanya's.

Dylan's SIRI let out a screech of code speeding back to hover near him, "L337! You frightened me! For a moment I thought you might be a mynock!"

Tanya's SIRI replied dryly, "C473 we do not feel fear or make mistakes in our recording systems, if you are experiencing either such errors please report to maintenance and deactivate yourself immediately."

@@Firehearted

The increased light from Eric's SIRI to shine on the remains of the aliens was bright enough to light up the end of the corridor that Jackson was in. Their conversation drifted down the hall to him. If he followed the voices and orange glow he would exit a side hallway almost right behind Eric and the gristly scene that he was looking at. (Since you're character is still kinda in shock I didn't start you moving cause who knows you might run away from the light and voices :P)

@@dashian500 @ (Going to jump you guys to catch up a little you can choose to act out talking with your SIRI still if you want otherwise I'll assume you asked the normal questions and got the same answers as everyone else.)

Bruce and Connor awoke at similar times and in the same hallway just to far away to hear or see one another. After a brief talk with their SIRIs there is a noise from down the hallway between them, it's a scraping skittering sound followed by a clang and then more scraping skittering.

Your SIRIs don't give any advice but offer the following comments; Bruce yours says, "No loud noises on this ship are ever good, I detect a human life form that way but whatever made the noise probably has him already.", Connor yours say, "There is another of your species in that direction, so you know damaging the ship is frowned upon and will reflect poorly on your species. I am making a note."

If either of you heads down the hall towards the noise you will see each others light, you'll also come across several deep gashes in the metal of the hallway walls along with a torn off ventilation cover and a ventilation shaft with the cuts leading into it.

Edited by Torrent505

Bruce nodded "alright if you can dim yourself or hide your light if it's dangerous then I don't want it attracted "Bruce said as he pulled out a tactical knife and his tac-45 and slowly walkin in the direction of the Conor wishing his balista would have came with him he hoped he wouldn't need his gun "is there a way to get ammo for my pistol if I run out " Bruce asked the Siri

Edited by dashian500

Connor looked at his SIRI and then down the hall.

"SIRI, can you detect anything else down there, and are there any weapons around here, like a gun"

Connor tapped his side, felling the switch-blade under his belt, but he still wanted a better weapon.

"Let's moved down the hall SIRI, just stick close"

@@dashian500 @

Bruce was had moved close enough that he not been talking in a hushed voice it would have carried to Connor, unfortunately his SIRI did not have the tact that Bruce did and spoke loudly its voice carrying to the others, "I could turn out my light completely but I doubt that would help, then you'd just die in the dark... At least you wouldn't see it coming." It did however dim its lights so the walls were barely visible to Bruce, the light from Connors SIRI down he hall was noticeable though. It still continued in its sad voice without lowering its volume, "There are machines capable of manufacturing most technologies, but this ship is so run down I doubt you'll find on that functions.

Connie's SIRI's voice carried to Bruce just as easily, it was disapproving, "I just detect that human as the only living thing, though it doesn't seem you'll have to worry about a lack of weapons. He seems to be carrying a combustion projectile weapon and sharpened metal, how predictable another crude violent race. I'm making another note. "

Further down the hall, just between them there was a hiss and scuttling as something move away from them down the vent.

@@Alex Kennedy

Guiseppe listened to SIRI talk and idly twirled his axe in his hand. Seeing SIRI look somewhat disapproving at his axe-twirling, Guiseppe merely grinned. "Non ti preoccupare. Ho tutto sotto controllo e non voglio danneggiare la nave. Dov'è nuovamente il sopravvissuto più vicino?*" His SIRI muttered something but turned forward and replied.

"Il sopravvissuto più vicino è vicino. Lo incontrerete in ... circa ora realtà.**" SIRI replied and there appeared to be a self-pride inflection in it's otherwise monotonous tone. Guiseppe stopped and looked around to see if he could spot the other human.

"Dove di nuovo?***" Guiseppe asked as he topped twirling his axe and wondered the other one could be.

(Translation)

*Don't worry. I won't damage the ship. How close is the nearest survivor again?

**The closest survivor is close. You will meet him in ... about now actually

***Where again?

Edited by Dji

Connor rolled his eyes.

"Great, someone else has a gun, SIRI stick close, get ready to run if the other guys hostile"

Connor could hear a voice coming from down the hall and started to walk forward, slightly crouched.

"SIRI shut your light off, tell me if I'm about to walk into anything, but do so quietly please buddy"