Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@@Denim&Venom,

Since you referred to the *creepy hobo playing the piano* I figure that you are the one that @@SugarfootWillie, was looking for a few days ago with his question about the organ player in the castle. Even if not, you seem to have things well mapped out in the castle at this point, so perhaps you would be the one to ask if there were a second organ if that isn't the case. He looks for a way into things and saw a description some pages ago about somepony playing in the castle, though i can't find it right now and verify who it was. Figure it might have been you since you referred it.

And now i'm talking in circles. I hope it made some sense. :)

@@Astrara,

You're more than welcome to join ^^ After the first 5 minutes of nearly drooling over your picture (Seriously, Awesome one) I read through it, and though the spoiled part could be a bit of a blockage towards some OC's, I find the idea interesting, and I'd love to welcome you to Casual Stroll for sure. ^_^

As written to others, you can either start from the time the earliest are working atm (10 in the evning in character time) or up to 24 hours ahead of that, if you want a day/morning setting. Furthermore, you can freely chose if you want to join one of the existing groups going or want your own side adventure for the time being, and if needed, i will help you with a post to open up for you entering in case you aren't too comfortable with taking the first step yourself (after the first step of applying that is) :)

I might be able to match you up with somepony right off if you want to be part of the bigger group eventually actually. I'm not sure how his character are towards the higher standing ponies, but he seems like a successful performer of the sort of high arts that might entice somepony like your OC.

The OC I talk about belongs to @@SugarfootWillie, and is called Adante. You can see his bios under the signature picture a little up this very page. I don't know if this will be an interesting match, or if either of you would be interested, but who knows? I just figure that perhaps your OC's would be a good match, and if not... Well, there's plenty of other roads to traverse. ^^

Anyway, this is just my suggestion. If you want another way into things you are of course welcome to make one, and if you need one of my OC's specifically (or an NPC. I have lots of both) instead, you can give me a holler here or in a PM, and I'll respond as fast as I can. :)

@@Denim&Venom,

Since you referred to the *creepy hobo playing the piano* I figure that you are the one that @@SugarfootWillie, was looking for a few days ago with his question about the organ player in the castle. Even if not, you seem to have things well mapped out in the castle at this point, so perhaps you would be the one to ask if there were a second organ if that isn't the case. He looks for a way into things and saw a description some pages ago about somepony playing in the castle, though i can't find it right now and verify who it was. Figure it might have been you since you referred it.

And now i'm talking in circles. I hope it made some sense. :)

@@Astrara,

You're more than welcome to join ^^ After the first 5 minutes of nearly drooling over your picture (Seriously, Awesome one) I read through it, and though the spoiled part could be a bit of a blockage towards some OC's, I find the idea interesting, and I'd love to welcome you to Casual Stroll for sure. ^_^

As written to others, you can either start from the time the earliest are working atm (10 in the evning in character time) or up to 24 hours ahead of that, if you want a day/morning setting. Furthermore, you can freely chose if you want to join one of the existing groups going or want your own side adventure for the time being, and if needed, i will help you with a post to open up for you entering in case you aren't too comfortable with taking the first step yourself (after the first step of applying that is) :)

I might be able to match you up with somepony right off if you want to be part of the bigger group eventually actually. I'm not sure how his character are towards the higher standing ponies, but he seems like a successful performer of the sort of high arts that might entice somepony like your OC.

The OC I talk about belongs to @@SugarfootWillie, and is called Adante. You can see his bios under the signature picture a little up this very page. I don't know if this will be an interesting match, or if either of you would be interested, but who knows? I just figure that perhaps your OC's would be a good match, and if not... Well, there's plenty of other roads to traverse. ^^

Anyway, this is just my suggestion. If you want another way into things you are of course welcome to make one, and if you need one of my OC's specifically (or an NPC. I have lots of both) instead, you can give me a holler here or in a PM, and I'll respond as fast as I can. :)

Ah im totes ok with you matching me up with another pon. Im horrible at just jumping in to rp's XD My boy would certainly cooperate with those of whom are from similar social situations so I'm sure he wont be too much of a butt to Adante lmao.

As soon as I finish Don Carbonell del Palomino, you and I need to get on some other shit. I really want to see how an egomaniac and narcissist function in the same party.

Oh boy that will be super interesting to see lmao! /is super hyped/

@@Summer Breeze, When you said ". . .come come mister, don't cry it's okay. don't be scared of us. we'll leaf if you want, or stay if you need some compagny' " I literally cried on the inside and begrudgingly laughed because I can't tell if this is a pun or a typo.

My soul needs reconciliation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@@Denim&Venom,@@Blitz Boom, Since I've been granted permission to assume the role I sought, I'll begin writing my entry after I have a little more clarity.

@@Summer Breeze, Okay, I got you. When you said "leaf", you should have used "leave".

As for "Compagny", remove the "g".

That can be a play on words though, seeing as the context of the situation claims that you were uncomfortable, and Pag as a verb means to vomit, or it can describe a condition of reluctance.  

As for "Compagny", remove the "g". That can be a play on words though, seeing as the context of the situation claims that you were uncomfortable, and Pag as a verb means to vomit, or it can describe a condition of reluctance.

that was definitely what i meant :lie: yea, and i am to lazy to change. i'll be sure to double check on typos the next time.

tnx for corecting me by the way :)

Edited by Summer Breeze

@@Moonlit

I think I might draw the replacement item, I just need to ask a few more questions:

Would you prefer another necklace or a bracelet, or maybe something else?

What color would you like it to be? The material that will be used will start as a sea green color but can be painted any color or coated in gold or silver.

My idea involves a Celtic design. Would you prefer a solid piece with the design carved into the surface or would you want a more open piece with no background (it would be more comfortable, having holes in it between the lines)?

Is there any particular shape you would want the gemstone to be?

I will probably either start tomorrow or Saturday.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

@@BlinkZ,

Eh, you had a good run at it at least. :) I wish you luck on your travels ahead- ^^

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Making replies now, but a heads up: not gonna make another one for Brittle and Briar at this time. I think it's better stalling for time to just pretend they keep on their shenanigans for now and then pick it back up when we're ready for the next part. :)

I have a two page dramatic monologue written thus far. Andante is currently at the entrance to the castle everypony else is in. I'll continue writing it when I get to school, and should finish it today.

The posts afterwards won't take nearly as long as this one. I went back a good bit in time to line up with the few instances of organ playing.

I'll make sure it have an indicator for when I am at present time.