Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Catpone Cerberus

Totally fine mate. Had those too. :) I'll see you around soon enough.

==================================================================

@Sekel @PerlsteinProps

Holy smokes Batman, Sekel is back!

And we have basically done most of the stuff that's to be done in the town. I had to set up a few things, and Zeehva will have an answer to what's going on with her shortly. I was just looking for an opening. I shall make for one, and have this town setup done shortly, so they can all return to Ponyville, and the sisters start to get reacquainted. I can have Drone and Last handle something else in the meantime, if you would prefer? Last seeing to the town's defenses (things happened in your absence), and Drone returning to speak to her queen about things, and sending an invitation to speak with the Princess Twilight.

As for Zheeva, she might just stay in Sanctuary for now, and help out where she can. When you feel ready to return to her then, Props, it can then return there as required. :)

Sounds good?

• Brohoof 2
  • Party! 1

@Blitz Boom @Sekel

Sounds good. Zeehva and Magnolia will likely keep in touch through letters as things go forward, which makes sense. Magnolia is just going to focus on her sister and fitting into the family in Ponyville again. Magnolia is technically part of the monarchy, so its likely that will come up as well.

Will get the post out tomorrow. Had a tooth issue I needed sorted today, but unless it falls out again, tomorrow should be nice and clear for writing.

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

Will get the post out tomorrow. Had a tooth issue I needed sorted today, but unless it falls out again, tomorrow should be nice and clear for writing.

I know how you feel with dental stuff. I've had so much done to my mouth involving the fact I was born without two adult teeth, that I essentially have 5K in my mouth.

But anyways, take your time to rest, and we will all support you and be patient. :squee:

@Sekel @Blitz Boom

I think it would be interesting to focus on Magnolia and Twilight. I don't have much understanding of Last, Drone and Cherish I am afraid, as I wasn't involved with that arc as that was before Magnolia came around in the RP.

@PerlsteinProps @Sekel

I set up what'll happen with Zheeva and Cherish for the time being, and made it so they can get on their way. The conclusion to the town story will remain what it were, but I just rush through it, and cover the important bits in a passing conversation at a later point. :) I hope this will suffice?

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom & @PerlsteinProps

It shall suffice for me. It works well enough to move things along. Having said that, the one having the visions isn't Atzy. Atzy is a gemling from what I remember us doing and Karmic, the white mare with a ying yang symbol, is the one having the visions because that's her cutie mark. Seeing every future at once and trying to determine what fate has in store for ponies and other creatures.

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

• 4 weeks later...

@Blitz Boom Sorry I haven't said or did anything in a while. I've been on vacation, moving through school, and dealing with other activities. I will be back to regularly scheduled posting soon. 

• Hugs 1

• 5 weeks later...