Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could some of you guys please draw my lost cat?

Everleaf

I just miss him and yet I'm not used to drawing cats....I honestly can't forget he is gone....it was a while ago but....

okay I don't care how it is done how well or what I would be more than happy

r_i_p_jake__by_kerriecat-d743gjc.png

I beyond miss him....I was just so close to him....

plus as soon as I have a few as a thank you to you all I think I may do a tribute as a thank you...

it would mean quite a lot.... 

I might be able to draw it for you, I'm not that good but I can try, would you like it in color or b and w? And for what purpose is it? To make you feel better? Because I could talk to you as well :)

I'd be glad to help!

I might be able to draw it for you, I'm not that good but I can try, would you like it in color or b and w? And for what purpose is it? To make you feel better? Because I could talk to you as well :)

I'd be glad to help!

Is it alright in color?

I don't really care if your not the best artist I can't thank you more. :)

Is it alright in color?

I don't really care if your not the best artist I can't thank you more. :)

I will try, it will be just with pencil though, because my pc is broken :( and it's pretty late right now, so I'll try to see it finished in 2/3 days :)

It's really no big deal

I will try, it will be just with pencil though, because my pc is broken :( and it's pretty late right now, so I'll try to see it finished in 2/3 days :)

It's really no big deal

Alright thank you and once again I don't mind.

• 1 month later...

Can I just say that, this thread and these people are the reason I stick around for this fandom? We may fight, we may argue, and we may have our ugly moments, but at the end of the day, there are still some very kind, caring people, and they are the reason I became a part of this fandom as well as stay around. Sorry I can't draw your cat Leaf, but I just wanted to say how proud I am of everyone here who took the time to do something like this. To most people, a request like this is silly and stupid, but to these 3 people here it was a completely reasonable request, and they took the time to create for you something that you can cherish in the wake of your cat. Sorry, I just very much wanted to voice how proud I was of you all, and I know it probably doesn't mean much but I wanted to say it anyways. Good day to you all

Kokurai

I have to agree completely though a simple task and in that some may find it pointless by my half it means a lot...and I agree...this is one of the main reasons why I too love the forums the people here tend to be so caring and in that very kind it's very rare to find such good people I honestly could not thank ANY of you more though a little task this honestly means the world to me all the support and for you people to take some time to help...I honestly...I will honestly never forget this...Jake was very dear to me...and still is....

You have no need to apologise you have the right to speak up. 

Kokurai

I have to agree completely though a simple task and in that some may find it pointless by my half it means a lot...and I agree...this is one of the main reasons why I too love the forums the people here tend to be so caring and in that very kind it's very rare to find such good people I honestly could not thank ANY of you more though a little task this honestly means the world to me all the support and for you people to take some time to help...I honestly...I will honestly never forget this...Jake was very dear to me...and still is....

You have no need to apologise you have the right to speak up. 

I know this is kinda weird to randomly do this, but *hug* and if you ever want to talk, don't feel afraid to PM me. I am a bit busy lately but I promise I will talk as much and as often as I can

• 4 weeks later...