Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is your OC still alive

Stone Cold Applejack

Yeah; all of my OCs are alive & well. Though, considering the perils of exploring old ruins, it's a surprise that Path & Sojo are still going strong, I suppose. XD

Shade is living her life with her past behind her, but still has habits of stealing, and messing with others with her changeling powers.

DOPPELRAC on the other hoof, wasn't really alive to begin with, not alive, but not quite dead. A spawn of insanity.

Nah my oc IS alive and healthy

she's too fun to draw anyway  :lol:

I don't really want to have her dying don't get me wrong it's nothing to do with all the as some bronies say (Mary sue stuff and so on) although I don't mind them it's just I feel bad for some reason...I just prefer her alive no more.

Edited by Everleaf

Well, I'm not one for killing of my main OCs... I think... I guess all characters I create, even minor ones are technically my OCs... Well to be honest nothing is solid yet. I intended on writing something up for my OCs in which the main cast finds a changeling living among pony folk and exposes her. Turns out, she is legitimate. But the main cast or at least most of them are pretty set about changlings being pure evil. So to prove that she loved this stallion, she completely cuts of her succubus-like connection on him and never re-establishes it. The two are piratically banished from the town and though I intended it to be open ended, I always planed for her to wither away and the pony to just wander the world. It was supposed to be a testament that not everything the "heroes" do is right and that the couple of the party isn't a perfect couple, but reading what i just wrote, it sounds pretty sappy and cliche...

... so the short answer is yeah, I killed a changeling OC.

Edited by Bright Bastion

Well... my main OC was meant to be a story character some ~1000 years ago in Equestrian time (if current events = current day)... And I have no intention of ascending her or those around her, so yes she would very much be dead. I already have a slight idea as to how her life goes after the 'story', so it does naturally end with her dying.  :please:

My other OCs are fairly okay.

My first OC (strange saying that since he was my only one for like a year and a half.)  Is still alive and well as it my new one.  They are my babus and I am not letting them die.  I know they will eventually will since they are mortal in their timelines but I am not planning anything like that as they are both going to live to be old. ^^

Edited by Kuyon

• 4 weeks later...

M'aiq the Liar, you are amazing, I love that song. Yes, Feather Wind is alive and well. Previous statement would however, depend on the timeline of an rp, as she approximately the age of the cmc, and alive during the same period of time. If an rp happened to take place long after, or before that time, then she may not be.