Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

Hmm, now Sunset looks pretty good in Rainbow Power mode, it suits her coloring, unlike the mane six in rainbow power mode.  I could get being her being the element of courage, assuming we get more elements then those of the main six. (which I doubt would happen)

Edited by Reading Heart
  • Brohoof 1

Was anyone left wondering how powerful Sunny is, now that we've seen the comparison between Twilight and Starlight Glimmer?

And should the example of Starlight's own magical abilities compared to Twilicorn be reason to keep Sunset as a unicorn but still have her be jst as, if not stronger magically than an alicorn?

• Brohoof 1

@@Clarity, sure, pull up a chair, the buffet is over there and here is your complimentary Sunset Shimmer

sunset_shimmer_smiles_by_trixiesparkle63

@@Nightmare Muffin, based on what we've seen and honestly, my own personal bias(I am a card-carrying member of both the SSFC and the 'Starlight Glimmer needs to be Sent to Tartarus' clubs) is the Sunset is probably just as, or maybe even more powerful then Starlight. But that is just my opinion.

Edited by Moonlit
  • Brohoof 4

Was anyone left wondering how powerful Sunny is, now that we've seen the comparison between Twilight and Starlight Glimmer?

And should the example of Starlight's own magical abilities compared to Twilicorn be reason to keep Sunset as a unicorn but still have her be jst as, if not stronger magically than an alicorn?

I'm just as biased as Moonlit above and I'd say Sunset used to be just as magically strong as Starlight, maybe even stronger. Sunset herself said in the The Science of Magic short that she's more of a kinetic learner, so she's probably more magically skilled than Twilight, who learns mostly by studying books. But her time in the human world probably left her a bit a rusty now.

• Brohoof 3

I'm with Clarity and Moonlit on this one, although, I'd say that both Twilight and Sunset are both equally powerful in magic, just with different styles of learning as Clarity pointed above and they are both more powerful than Starlight. By the way, I'd never choose one over the other. NEVER EVER. It'd been very out-of-this-world AWESOME to see them fight Starlight and send her to Tartarus though. The only reason Twilight wasn't able to defeat Starlight was because Starlight had knowledge about magic that Twilicorn didn't, whichmade it harder for the fair princess to defeat the communist.

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle
  • Brohoof 2