Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best/ worst songs of MLP? Solos and Duets of season 5?

ManaMinori

Worst Songs of MLP

10: The Heart Carol

9: Laughter song

8: Failure Song

7: Pinkie's Lament

6: Cheese Confesses

5: Flim Flam Brothers Miracle Curative Tonic

4: Glass of Water

3: Bats

2: Cutie Mark Crusader Song

1: Spike's Cloudsdale anthem

Best Songs of MLP

10: Hearts as strong as Horses

9: You've got to Share, you've got to care

8: The Perfect Stallion

7: Celestia's Ballad

6: Raise this Barn

5: Generosity

4: Apples to the Core

3: Becoming Popular

2: Smile Song

1: Winter Wrap up

Best EQG Songs

10: Cafeteria Song

9: This Strange World

8: Better than Ever

7: Rainbooms Battle

6: EQG MLP Theme Song

5: Under our Spell

4: Shine Like Rainbows

3: Tricks up my Sleeve

2: Awesome as I wanna be

1: EQG 2 Theme song

What do y'all think the best/ worst top 10 songs of MLP (not including movie songs) are? Who do you want to see with more song solos? (I think Luna's deserving of her own song, by now. I'd also like to see Celestia sing alone again. And Spike.) Who should get a duet together? (IMO, Luna and Rainbow Dash. Or Trixie and Rainbow Dash)

I actually like BBBFF, which is funny because it seems that no-one else does. It just has really warm family vibes, but I guess that most guys don't exactly have the best relationships with their little sibs, so at least that makes sense. And I get killed repeatedly for this, but my least favourite songs are anything that Celestia sings in. Because she doesn't sound like she's singing to me, but delivering a melodic monologue. It's strange.

• Brohoof 2

Best Songs (not in order of favorite/least favorite)

10. Winter Wrap Up

9. Hearts Strong As Horses

8. This Day Aria

7. Apples To The Core

6. Find the Music in You

5. Babs Seed

4. Smile Song

3. The Perfect Stallion

2. Raise This Barn

1. Pony Pokey (it's not really original but I like it, okay? :P)

I never really disliked a song from the show. But, Spike's Cloudsdale Anthem was ear rape.

Edited by PonyLaces

Best Songs (not in order of favorite/least favorite)

10. Winter Wrap Up

9. Hearts Strong As Horses

8. This Day Aria

7. Apples To The Core

6. Find the Music in You

5. Babs Seed

4. Smile Song

3. The Perfect Stallion

2. Raise This Barn

1. Pony Pokey (it's not really original but I like it, okay? :P)

I never really disliked a song from the show. But, Spike's Cloudsdale Anthem was ear rape.

Pony Pokey was a fun and funny song. It was in the honorable mentions for me. Babs Seed wasn't a bad song, not in the least. It was catchy, but it seemed too repetitive, both in lyrics and recycled animation.

100% agreed. i've never cringed more through a G4 song. Not even during Sweetie Belle's "oats on the Wall song"

• Brohoof 1

Pony Pokey was a fun and funny song. It was in the honorable mentions for me. Babs Seed wasn't a bad song, not in the least. It was catchy, but it seemed too repetitive, both in lyrics and recycled animation.

100% agreed. i've never cringed more through a G4 song. Not even during Sweetie Belle's "oats on the Wall song"

I can agree that the lyrics and animation were repetitive, but it made it easier for me to learn on the piano! :P

Sweetie Belle's "oats on the wall" song was pretty horrible too. Not like these songs were supposed to be good, but they still were a pain to listen to.

I actually like BBBFF, which is funny because it seems that no-one else does. It just has really warm family vibes, but I guess that most guys don't exactly have the best relationships with their little sibs, so at least that makes sense. And I get killed repeatedly for this, but my least favourite songs are anything that Celestia sings in. Because she doesn't sound like she's singing to me, but delivering a melodic monologue. It's strange.

I love that song personally, and it was a highlight for me when I rediscovered the fandom since it was reminiscent of fears I had when my kid sister got married. Also, there is another song in MLP that is connected to her. Creating a Top Ten list of the songs is crazy difficult. I'm also adding EQG songs into the mix since I'm one of those tricksy bastages that considers EQG and RR canon and there aren't as many songs to do a full top ten list fairly. LcfpajD.png

Best Songs of MLP (No Particular Order)

Art of the Dress

Becoming Popular

Generosity (w/ reprise)

The Smile Song

Welcome to the Show

BBBFF

Pinkies Lament

This Day Aria

Apples to the Core

Winter Wrap Up

Hon. Mention - Tricks Up My Sleeve

Worst Songs of MLP (No Particular Order)

Note I am NOT including songs done poorly on purpose to further the story.

Morning in Ponyville

Glass of Water

Pony Pokey

Laughter song

All Equestria Girls Songs except Cafeteria Song.

Season 5 Wishlist

Rarity Song (you know that this is going to happen on a full season due to Kazooms being Rares singing voice so I almost didn't put it)

Rainbow Dash Solo! (confirmed ... but I want this to be a poignant "I Want" song)

Villain/Antagonist Song

AJ and Rarity Duet

• Brohoof 1