Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP FiM Season 5 Preview Info (Spoilers)

Batbrony

Wanna see something really scary?

full.jpeg

Don't worry guys, it's just fanart. But somekind of scenario like that, would be really cool.

Wow, it really looks like it's real :blink: Nice find!

But I think Twilight will get that = cutie mark too.

Edited by Blobulle

Wow, it really looks like it's real :blink: Nice find!

But I think Twilight will get that = cutie mark too.

Yeah, i think that too. But like i said, it would be a cool scenario.

Ponycon will see the release of a new trailer for the premiere of season 5 on February 16th.

I'm going to this Ponycon personally so I'll report back with a nice long post to all of you about the season 5 trailer. If anybody has advice for me on ponycon they can PM me since I have questions about the conventions. 

Edited by StitchandMLPlover

By the way how many episodes are we getting this time? 13 or 26?

It's pretty much confirmed that it's 26 again. I think the 13 with Season 3 was a one time thing.

• Brohoof 2

That's kind of a restriction they have to work with from what I remember Meghan saying from a panel. Besides the premiere, finale, and I think the episodes after and before those respectively (Castle Mane-ia, Equestria Games), the episodes, specifically the ones for the key arc, had to be made so that they could be aired in any order, since there's no telling if an episode in a season may be aired our of order because that's what the Network wants (I think Pinkie Pride was pushed back after Three's A Crowd because they didn't want another Pinkie episode so soon after Pinkie Apple Pie) or if there's some sort of problem during production that could cause a delay (Trade Ya would've aired sooner but there were problems).

The problem is that month was Littlest Pet Shop. Executive Meddling is very common unfortunately.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at it closer, whoever made that made some of their mouths overlap the lid covered portions of the bottom of their eyes.

Edited by Marimo

Someone said on TV Tropes that in the 2017 movie, Celestia and Luna will die.

Someone's cousin's friend's brother heard it from a neighbor that was room mates with one of the animator's sister's boyfriend.

B)

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

Someone's cousin's friend's brother heard it from a neighbor that was room mates with one of the animator's sister's boyfriend.

B)

My uncle works at Sega and he can confirm this. B)

I was only joking! So many people put stock in what "Someone" said.

I was also joking and i know what you're saying.

• Brohoof 1

Some interesting pictures here. You should note the interesting locations on that holomap. Perhaps they give a clue to future episode settings. Seems a weird staff thing, I'm just gonna call it a divining rod, controls the transformation of CMs. 

post-9014-0-24271800-1423682062_thumb.png

post-9014-0-33372800-1423682078_thumb.png

post-9014-0-66915700-1423682088_thumb.png

post-9014-0-42810100-1423682093_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Some interesting pictures here. You should note the interesting locations on that holomap. Perhaps they give a clue to future episode settings. Seems a weird staff thing, I'm just gonna call it a divining rod, controls the transformation of CMs. 

OK, if there's one thing I've gotta say, it's that this animation is impressive. Some of this looks freaking cinema quality. It looks like it's gonna have an adventurous tone to it.

If there's one complaint, the line Dash said about fighting monsters being out there, that seems a bit out there, even for Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

Huh, wha-? Okay ...

*starts new trailer*

Okay ...

*finishes watching*

The hype just got real.

So, what did we see? Tons of hints that it will be an adventure-focused season, even better animation than in Season 4 and enough to make every fan at least a bit hyped for it.

Oh, and of course, this here ...

826303__safe_rainbow+dash_fluttershy_rar

Everyone who gets this wins one internet. ^_^

Now, come on, Season 5. Start already! The wait will get longer the more we get hyped. I actually ask myself what the already announced trailer that will be showed at PonyCon will add to this piece of information ...

• Brohoof 1

If you look closely at the second pic, you can see that Twilight has an equal CM, so it's pretty clear that they all get robbed of their talents.

• Brohoof 3

OK, if there's one thing I've gotta say, it's that this animation is impressive. Some of this looks freaking cinema quality. It looks like it's gonna have an adventurous tone to it.

If there's one complaint, the line Dash said about fighting monsters being out there, that seems a bit out there, even for Rainbow Dash.

She acted that way in the SDCC animatic, so I can't say I'm surprised.