Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mod Wars: A New Hope

Simon

A long time ago, on a forum not far away…

It is a period of civil war. 

Ninjas striking from

a hidden base have won 

their first victory against

the Mod Empire.

During the battle, Ninja

spies managed to steal

the Mod’s ultimate weapon,

Feld0, a founder with

enough power to protect the

forum from gateway errors

and timeouts.

Pursued by the Ninja’s

sinister agents, the

Mods race home to their

Skype group, custodians

to a new force of staff

that can save their

people and restore

freedom to the forum…

Recently, Aquila hinted that a new form of moderator was being brought aboard to help combat the ever increasing problem of proactive moderation.  Today I'm here with the honor of introducing the first recruits for this position.

Without further ado, it's my pleasure to announce and  as the two newest additions to the forum's staff.  Both of them will be working in the Beyond Equestria section as dedicated staffers.  These two are both truly fantastic additions to the staff and it's an absolute pleasure to work with them.  Not only do they come to the staff with a great understanding of the forum's rules, but they come with a huge amount of pride and dedication to this forum.  To put it briefly, they're both fantastic well rounded candidates and have already shown themselves to be fantastic in this position.  

As Beyond Equestria Staffers, these two will focus on proactively monitoring Beyond Equestria for issues, and will be responsible for keeping that section clean and organized.

In addition, as part of this new position, our Q&A Staff job has been expanded.  Our Q&A Staffers, @Jeric, @Ashley, and , will now be servicing all of the MLP Forums section.

Congratulations to both our new staffers and our Q&A Staff!  I know they'll do a fantastic job!

• Brohoof 25

I read that first part in Morgan Freeman's voice. 

Anyways, welcome Sergei and 11thDoctorWhooves :D I know that you'll both do a fantastic job.

• Brohoof 7

I am happy to be on the team and to be able to help the moderators but even more so I'm glad help the community. Oh, and I guess save feld0 from ninjas too.img-3183621-1-Smile_glasses.gif

• Brohoof 6

My congratulations to the both of you. The forums have gained two excellent staffers. :D

• Brohoof 5

So the application process is actually working? Nice.

Congrats to the new mods, good luck guys, it's tough out there, but you'll be fine. :)

• Brohoof 5

More Star Wars!

Congrats Sergei and Whooves. This will be a day long remembered. I sense a great disturbance in the forum. As if a million duplicate threads cried out in pain and were suddenly silenced.

Beyond Equestria will definately benefit from you presence. Also the Forums Hardest Game thread has a new dynamic :D

Welcome to the team!

• Brohoof 3

First Star Trek references in a Canterlot Castle announcement, now Star Wars. What will be next?

Welcome aboard, Sergei and DoctorWhooves! It's always nice to have a few more helping hands around the shop. :)

• Brohoof 4

Congrats for the new staffies and your promotions!

First Star Trek references in a Canterlot Castle announcement, now Star Wars. What will be next?

Avengers,or even Frozen,or even both of them.

You're an Admin,so make it happen,please

• Brohoof 7

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard, Sergei and DoctorWhooves! It's always nice to have a few more helping hands around the shop. :)

The unexpected reference! MLP Reference :P

• Brohoof 2