Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would humans look in Equestria?

Veritum

I have been thinking about this for a while, and I am just wondering on what your guys' opinion on it is. When I say humans in Equestria, I mean as if someone in our world created a dimensional transportation device, and we were in their world. Another question that could be debated is, how would Equestria (the land, ponies, etc. included by this term) look given these circumstances? Would it remain how we see it in the show, or would it take on a more realistic, possibly SFM pony style look?

Clearly this is all subjective, I'm just curious as to what you guys think it would appear to be.

Personally, I have no idea. That's why I'm asking here. I just don't think a human would "fit" in the equestrian world, however then you could also make a point that MLP is really made out to be 2 dimensional in a sort of way, so it may just be potentially difficult for us to imagine how 3D beings would appear in a 2D based world.

Anyways, I digress; what are your guys' opinions on this?

Edited by qMotus

I have been thinking about this for a while, and I am just wondering on what your guys' opinion on it is. When I say humans in Equestria, I mean as if someone in our world created a dimensional transportation device, and we were in their world. Another question that could be debated is, how would Equestria (the land, ponies, etc. included by this term) look given these circumstances? Would it remain how we see it in the show, or would it take on a more realistic, possibly SFM pony style look?

Clearly this is all subjective, I'm just curious as to what you guys think it would appear to be.

Personally, I have no idea. That's why I'm asking here. I just don't think a human would "fit" in the equestrian world, however then you could also make a point that MLP is really made out to be 2 dimensional in a sort of way, so it may just be potentially difficult for us to imagine how 3D beings would appear in a 2D based world.

Anyways, I digress; what are your guys' opinions on this?

I'm hoping it would be something like this:

445027__safe_twilight+sparkle_human_plot

Probably like an EqG human. That is if living humans existed in their plane of existence. If one of the humans from our world traveled to their plane of existence, then they would most likely look similar to how the currently do, or a lower resolution version as the details in the pony world are not precivable by humans.