What Cutie Marks Do You Think The Cutie Mark Crusaders Will Get?

Proailurus

Well, they showed some talent, but other ponies have shown talents unrelated to their cutiemarks: Fluttershy's fashion knowledge, Twilight's organisation skills, Applejack's gift for all things rodeo....

My Art Thread, updated (almost) daily

Tomorrow will take us away, far from home

No one will ever know our names

But the bard songs will remain.

Sweetie Belle: Microphone

Scootaloo: Scooter

Apple Bloom: Hammer

I'd like to thank the MLP Vector Club for the images used in my avatar.

Known as "Princess Mi Amore Cadenza", "Trixie the Great", "Tom" and "Tomzoid the EggDroid".

(edited)

How is AppleBloom's name about her special talent then, in fact, what do you think AppleBloom's special talent is?

Applebloom still helps around the farm. If you noticed she still has yet to applebuck.

Well, as well as Applebloom being good at carpentry or whatever, she was really good at making zap apple jam! :) Edited by BlueberryFrosting

Better yet...

St. LOLis Blues logo

First, Sweetie Belle isn't a pegasus. Second, lol St. Louis Blues. :P

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

• 1 year later...

Scootaloo would get something about adventure. Sweetie Belle would get something musically related. Apple Bloom would probably get something regarding art. ik that it is common to think this, but i really can't think of anything else.

• Brohoof 1

LnRtg.png

This signature was created by coastercrutchfield. |--(0)--| techno915

Previously: TARDIS915

Scootaloo should either get a wheel or a complete scooter. But I'd say a wheel would be better because a scooter wouldn't exactly...fit.

As for Sweetie Belle I'd say a few colorful notes. Maybe 3 quarter notes that are different shades of purple and lavender would be pretty sweet for Sweetie.

And last but not least, Applebloom. She's pretty difficult. I want to say she'll continue their tradition of having their cutiemarks relate to apples in some way, but I'm not sure what she should have for that. Maybe apple seeds? She shows exceptionally hard work around the farm and also impressive building and renovating skills. She's still sort of a wild card for me. Only time will tell.

• Brohoof 1

i think scootaloo is a changeling and if i didn't think that her cutie mark would be about spying, applebloom it would be painting and sweetie belle maybe teaching

img-2140656-1-neon_hearts_by_sonicwithsa
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” -Marilyn Monroe 

OC'S are on my really short about me page

efyl 4 seinorB-ageN

http://kevan.org/johari?name=vincent(i+am+become+death) what do you think of me

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=carlton+banks

Scootaloo will probably have a scooter as a cutie mark, or anything else related to extreme sports. Sweetie Belle would probably have musical notes as a cutie mark since she is good at singing. Apple Bloom's cutie mark could be a apple or at least some apple seeds.

Wouldn't it be funny if Scootaloo's cutie mark was a restraining order against her from Rainbow Dash? :P  Sweetie Belle's cutie mark will probably be something...  sweet. ^_^ 

img-1676761-2-vrLHfnt.png

Signature by dear Sir Lunashy, a pony everypony should know.

Sweetie Belle will obviously receive a musical note or something like that for her cutie mark.

Applebloom, most likely something about building and fixing stuff.

For Scootaloo, I'm not very sure... maybe she's an athlete like RD, racing probably?

In my opinion with what we saw in show stoppers I believe that apple blooms cutie mark will be about carpentry or such the way she repaired the treehouse, scootaloo will be dancing or acrobatics the way she was able to pull off the hoof spin flawlessly, and of course sweetie bell with her singing and her ability to make up lyrics on the spot. Again just my opinion.

Apple Bloom's cutie mark I think would be pretty much what everyone says, something to do with building things. (Which is why Bloomy is so wonderful!) I'm not sure exactly what it would look like, if the writers and designers of the show decide to give her one I will leave it up to them what it would be. xD

Sweetie Belle's would probably have to do with singing...

And Scootaloo's will have something to do with choreography or something along those lines, or doing cool stunt moves or something like that.

But I say that I will see what the staff of the show would end up doing, I'm sure they might have something planned, and I will leave it up to them to what their cutie marks would be.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

• 10 months later...

AB: something with construction, im not sure if it should have an apple shaped something. Idk if that matters, or what.

Scoots: a wheel with fire coming out(same as Wildfire's)

SB: a music note/heart

Sweetie Belle: Microphone

Scootaloo: Scooter

Apple Bloom: Hammer

But you see, i don't think it should be blunt like that, i think Scootaloo's cutie mark wouldn't be a scooter, bc thats not her only talent, and although Sweetie can sing very well, i don't think it would just be a mic. But you can think that, this was just my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think Scootaloo's cutie mark is going to be a scooter. Once she'll be able to fly, this wouldn't make any sense because flying>scooter.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

AB: something with construction, im not sure if it should have an apple shaped something. Idk if that matters, or what.

Scoots: a wheel with fire coming out(same as Wildfire's)

SB: a music note/heart

But you see, i don't think it should be blunt like that, i think Scootaloo's cutie mark wouldn't be a scooter, bc thats not her only talent, and although Sweetie can sing very well, i don't think it would just be a mic. But you can think that, this was just my opinion.

No I agree with you, it shouldn't be blunt. I read other posts and it talked about her talent of dancing. So if she can:

1) Dance

2) Go really fast on vehicles(not just a scooter, I assume) and perform tricks,

3) On the show it has her suggest 'demolition'.

So from there, we have to figure out what makes her special/different from other ponies, and wrap it all up into one small mark.

Lol this is harder than it sounds!!

(edited)

They will probably end up getting marks for their obvious talents, but I kind of want them to become the first ponies in history to get a joint cutie mark.

Getting a cutie mark is very important to most ponies, and most of them actively try to get their marks like human teenagers trying to grow facial hair. But as far as we have seen, the CMC are the first ponies to get together to actively seek out their marks. That is really special. I think it would be neat if they each got one third of a larger picture. Each individual mark could still symbolize their individual achievement, but the larger picture would symbolize their friendship and the fact that each had help from the others to discover her destiny.

Edited by Princess Lona

(edited)

They will probably end up getting marks for their obvious talents, but I kind of want them to become the first ponies in history to get a joint cutie mark.

Not really if you count the Flim&Flam Brothers. :P Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1