Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Goochy-Goo (1x1 between Rainbow Eclipse and Sapphiredragoon)

Rainbow Eclipse

"..." She see her house in the distance and continues to walk towards it, "They died 3 years ago and Aurora was only born about 1 year ago."

Aurora nods and follows them towards the house, "She hatched me while she was alone in Prance a cloaked Pony gave my egg to her, she took me back here to her Parent's old home, we live alone here now without any Adults at all."

Edited by Sapphiredragoon

@,

"You know, in the past, when my parents set strict rules and punishments, life without parents seemed rather fun when I thought about it. But now that I've heard your story..."

Instead of finishing his sentence, Ember simply sighed and looked at the ground he was hoofing at.

"I never knew my Parents but i don't really care... i am still here so i will live my life without them at my side." Sapphire opens her door and stops, "Follow you're own path Fire to where ever you will find peace and happiness." She walks in, "Come in if you want, if you cause trouble I'm sure Aurora need target Practice." She smiles half heartedly.

Aurora follows her in and smiles, "I believe she has grown up quite a bit already." She giggles heading upstairs.

@,

Ember had the day to himself, so agreed to come in.

"I'm interested in learning more about you two," he said as he walked in. "And don't worry, I won't cause trouble. Especially not after what you just said about Aurora's target practice..." he added with a half-chuckle.

'A house all to themselves?'

"We can give you some history then... i am an only child beside my Adopted Sister Holly who sits in her lab downstairs all day long she is two years younger then my and I'm 8 years old so... i would not go down there lest you face the Guards wrath, though She did leave about two months ago the Guard and the Other Monsters she made are still down there..." She shivers at the thought of them

Aurora shivers, "the Guard is a Fox Monster it's Rather Creepy to be honest."

(Remember to add the most horrible things in the world to your RP, guess who the Fox is.)

@,

Ember listened intently. The thought of guards and monsters sounded rather cool.but he decided not to take it lightly, since it also sounded dangerous.

"I... see," he replied, and then decided to change the topic: "Hey, wanna go down to Sugarcube Corner, guys?"

Sapphire destroys the Guard and the Other Monsters before leaving the house and locking the Door with Fire and Aurora with her they set off to Sugarcube Corner, "Yes that sounds great Fire."

Pinkie Pie bounces down the street watching all of the Fillies and Colts stroll by happily she heass into Sugarcube Corner behind the counter.

@,

Ember backed into a corner and watched, with his mouth agape, as Sapphire destroyed the monsters and the Guard. "D-did you just... k-kill them?" he questioned.

'They may have been created artificially, but that doesn't change the fact that they were still living beings... weren't they?'

"Besides being Murderous Robot Monsters you mean?" She looks back at him, "Would you like be to bring them back just so they can thank you personally, they are Animatronics."
Aurora tilts her head, "I believe they may have feelings too Lady Sapphire." She smiles wondering if they can truly feel as they do.

@,

Ember blinked. "So... they were robots?" he said. "I know that robots aren't alive and don't have feelings. I don't want to fight with you gals, so let's just move on from this and figure out later if they're alive."

"Anyway, shall we head to Sugarcube Corner?" He stood in the doorframe.

"Yes let's go then, i am curious though... do you have any bits to buy Cupcakes for yourself?" Sapphire asks curiously, "As i have alot for buying some for myself."

Aurora smiles, "Yes Sapphire, you are very rich since the deaths of your parents." She shakes her head, "You should not be telling everyone though Madam Sapphire."

@,

Ember reached into his pocket, which resulted in a change-jingling sound. "Yup, I have the money for cupcakes," he said.

"Well, are we ready to go?" he asked the filly and the dragon. He licked his lips. "'Cos I know I am!"

'I don't know why Sugarcube Corner treats are so delectable, but the fact still stands that they are...'

@,

Watching the filly and the baby dragon have their little playfight, Ember couldn't help but chuckle at the display. "Are you two usually like this?" he asked, approaching the two of them near Sugarcube Corner, their designated place for nomming baked treats.

"Since no one else is usually around us... yes most of the time." Sapphire gets up and continues to walk towards the Bakery "I can't wait to have some treats."

Aurora giggles, "Are there any other dragon's around here?" She asks Fire hoping for an Answer, "I hope we can find another one eventually."

@,

Ember thought about Aurora's question. "Well... there's a dragon called Spike who lives in that crystal castle with Twilight Sparkle."

"But I'm sure you've noticed by now, right? Surely the presence of a crystal castle stood out to you? And it's not as if you've never bumped into Twilight and/or Spike?" he went on.

"No we never have, and i doubt we will." She continues to walk with them finally arriving at Sugarcube Corner, "Well here we are shall we head in and order?"

Aurora walks in after them and sits down at a table in the corner Sugarcube Corner, "Is that the dragon you speak of Fire?" She asks pointing out a Purple and Green Dragon getting Baked Goods

Pinkie give Spike the treats, "Good Luck with the Party Spike." She waves as he walks out of the Bakery

@,

Fire raised an eyebrow. How had they been living in Ponyville for so long and never met Twilight and Spike? It made no sense! Still, there was Spike right there.

"Yup, that's him," said Ember. "How about you all get acquainted while I get us some cupcakes?" He headed to the counter.

"He already walked through the door... oh well, i guess we just wait for him to get back from the counter with his stuff and then we go up for ours." Sapphire sighs looking to Aurora, "It sure has been along time since we have last been here..."

"Indeed has has Milady." Aurora muses smiling, "I hope this time we will stay a little longer..."

@,

Ember finished doing stuff at the counter and soon returned to the table and was equipped with three chocolate cupcakes. He kept one for himself and placed one each in front of Sapphire and Aurora. "It's on me," he said.

'Man, I'm gonna take a liking to this filly.'

"Thank you Fire... but you know you did not need to spend you're Allowence on us right?" Sapphire smiles looking at him, "It's a very nice thought though." She giggles.

Aurora tilts her head at the cupcake she picks it up and eats it in one bite, "Cupcakes are delicious, Thank you for this Fire." She blushes and smiles at him.

@,

Ember smiled and blushed. "It's really no imposition, ladies," he reassured them. He took a bite of his cupcake.

'Mmm. Gooey center.'

"Consider this my thanks for showing me the way you live, and your awesome home..." he concluded.

"It's not like I need the money anyway."

Sapphire pulls out a large pouch filled up with Bits, "this is a very small number of Bits compared to what we have in our Vault, our Armory is also rather big come to think of it..." Sapphire shakes her head snapping out of her thought.

Aurora sighs, "Lady Sapphire no one is supposed to know about that but me and you..." She frowns looking at them

(edited)

@,

Ember bit into his cupcake once again. "Yes, Aurora makes a good point there," he said. He leaned in to whisper to the filly and the dragon. "I would never try and steal any of your money, but just try to be more subtle about the stash you have, okay?" he said to them, smiling.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

"I am rather rich, and i have no Parents i made the whole fortune myself, Yeah turns out i'm really good at Dress making and Enchanting." Sapphire smiles looking at him, "If you ever need any Bits let me know okay?"

Aurora smiles, "So shall we head somewhere else now Fire?"