Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stellar Eclipse Fan Club

Castle Bleck

The dude sold Discord lamps. He's probably secretly one of the most well connected ponies in the show.

I actually asked Sylvain where he got all those discord lamps... his answer was "uhh...oat burgers." Sounds pretty mysterious if you ask me...

I actually asked Sylvain where he got all those discord lamps... his answer was "uhh...oat burgers." Sounds pretty mysterious if you ask me...

post-26301-0-88477000-1398379291_thumb.png

We had this conversation just a little after I watched the episode for the first time. (Cropped out his Steam name for obvious reasons). "oat burgers".

Edited by PoisonIvy
  • Brohoof 2

To anyone who knows Sylvain in real life, how closely do you think Stellar Eclipse's personality matches up with Sylvain's real life personality?

• Brohoof 2

To anyone who knows Sylvain in real life, how closely do you think Stellar Eclipse's personality matches up with Sylvain's real life personality?

im not sure enough of Stellar's character was shown to be able to compare his personality to Sylvain's. I mean, I guess they're similar, but not exactly the same from what I can tell. sorry if it wasnt quite the explanation you wanted. And I just assume you mean know him personally, because I've never met him "in real life", but we've been friends online for months.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

just asked. He said he'll likely be attending CANterlot in Canada. Makes sense, given he lives in canada.

He deserves it, given, you know, the Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 3 and all.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...