Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

To me, a cutie mark represents your life's purpose (or maybe I'm thinking too seriously about this?)

Posted Image

If that's the case then I'm a blank flank still. Posted Image

You aren't taking it too seriously, a Cutie Mark does show your lifes purpose, just like how Applejack's is 3 apples.

Posted Image

Mine would probably be a paintbrush crossed over a microphone because I love drawing and voice acting.

That is so funny!

Also, My qutie mark would probably be a photoshop logo, I want to be a graphic designer. Also can someone make me a cutie mark?

Edited by Hayden

Mine would probably be something like Rainbowdashs. I can't get fast enough and I get this warm feeling of joy when Iam riding motorcycle or racing a car around a track :)

I also love music but Iam not really good at it ^_^

Don't know 'bout my lifes purpose tough, I have no Idea what I'll be doing in a few years^^

Edited by PonyPunk

My cutie mark would probably be sunshine or something like that. I like to think of myself as a bright and sunny person. I pretty much live to make others laugh. Making other people happy makes me happy.

I keep looking at this thread, thinking about answering, and then looking away, because I honestly have no real idea what mine would be. A Cutie Mark represents something deep-seated within oneself, a fundamental aspect of their life in one way or another. The Mane Six, for example:

Twilight's is both a starburst and a compass rose, representing her knowledge, magical talent, and the need for guidance so that talent can be harnessed effectively without it surging beyond her ability to control.

Fluttershy's is both a representation of the butterflies that saved her life as well as of her own ability to communicate with animals.

Applejack's is the fundamental connection she has to her farm and to her family.

Rarity's is of course the gems that so fuel her creativity and enhance her ability to make dresses.

Pinkie Pie's is the essence of a party, that which she uses to bring joy and laughter to all.

Rainbow Dash's is connected to many things, especially her use of the Sonic Rainboom that provided the intimate connection between all the spirits of the Elements of Harmony.

So determining a proper Cutie Mark for me is difficult, because it's so hard for me to even understand myself to the degree I would need to in order to answer this question. What makes me me? What is the fundamental aspect of myself that would be represented above all other things? I don't know.

However, I can take a fairly good guess. While the symbol is slightly different from the one I intended to find, it represents one aspect of me fairly well:

Posted Image

This is meant not just to reflect my sexual orientation, but also my views on life in general, on the importance of loving everyone, and sharing that love.

Confused? Trust me, I am too. But it seems...fitting.

A BOOK!!!!!!! I LOVE READING SO IT WOULD BE A BOOK

A BOOK!!!!!!! I LOVE READING SO IT WOULD BE A BOOK

A HARRY POTTER BOOK

Quoteception!

Mine might also be pencil, paper and drawing instruments.

Edited by Tom