Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Is there a universal symbol for procrastination? 

I guess mine would be a music note, as I'm one with music, or a maple leaf, as I love nature. It's hard to decide, really. I'd definitely be a blank flank for longer than most fillies.

My cutie mark is a Pyramid with an eye in the center. it is radiating a golden aura.

it represents my illuminated mind~ and the eye is in the center representing balance...not tyranny.

~Eeri Hues

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably something like the silly drama masks you see. Y'know, ones with happy faces, ones with sad faces. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with life, but I know I want to entertain people. Whether that be singing, writing, or acting, I will entertain. c:

probably a shoe with wings, because of my love for running and parkour....though, I'm not sure exactly how a pony would be expected to do parkour...hm....

they seemed to be doing it pretty easily during the smile song lol

Mine would probably be something that symbolises walking dogs. thats what I usually do these days and I do enjoy it :)

Well, since a few months ago something happened into my life, something significative enough to change my whole perspective over the world, shattering apart my  phylosophy, which I really thought it'd be almost unbreakable. But after being seeking for my truth the last fourteen years, I've learned a few things, one of them is to keep in mind one can always be wrong.

Now that I'm thinking about, I believe my cutiemark would be more like a heart with a lock, bleeding into a key made of my own blood. Pretty meaningful, 'cause I couldn't find the answer by myself, the answer found ME first, eventhough I had it within me this whole time, sometimes just trying to turn it into hate.

Apologies for my english, it isn't my first language.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

For me it would be an open book with a phoenix quill.  Yeah, a book and writing implement has been done repeatedly, but it just seems to represent how I view my talent.  While I'm an artist I picture myself as more of a storyteller, so I draw and write to tell these stories.  The phoenix quill represents the magic I feel is inherent in telling a story.  So yeah...

Oh?  An excuse to show a picture of my OC with his Cutie Mark you say?

scribbler_says_woot__by_naivewolfjosh-d5

http://fav.me/d5yy55m

I posted here before, but since then I became at an impass.

1. Cutie Mark of a pencil on paper.

2. Cutie Mark of an open laptop.

3. Cutie mark with crossed rifles. (In detail M14's, they're my favorites)

4. Cutie mark of a calculator.

5. Cutie mark of an eighth note.

I just don't know...

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few strong interests, so mine could be any of the following:

-A vinyl record or a compact disc because I like listening to music (and singing along with songs and pretending to play instruments)

-A map/globe because I'm an expert at geography

-One of those TV weather icons because I like watching the weather on TV and on the Internet.

My talent will be an algorithm based format for programming games and other sources too. The reason is because I have been playing video games since I was about 2-3 years old and learned to program when i was 10. I have four games already made but I will most likely never release them for the fact that I suck at animation.

If I were to have a cutie mark, it would probably be a heart with a feathery quill, or both. :P The heart would symbolize my surprisingly in-depth understanding of love. Though I lack much experience in romance and relationships in general, I seem to be able to understand the basis upon how a relationship should work. I've helped and inspired many members on here, so I guess that means something. I mean I am chuck full of passion and I've been a hopeless romantic all my life, so I guess it makes sense.

And the feather would symbolize my apparently good talent in writing. I do love writing, and I tend to enjoy writing out reviews, blogs, and various short stories. People who have reviewed my works have told me that I'm great at writing, but eh, it's hard for me to believe sometimes. I guess it has to do with modesty. :P

Also, I literally searched "heart and a quill" on Google images and found this epic picture. This would totally be my cutie mark! :lol:

preview-design-9a6dc2dc89669b763996172a1

A sketchy looking heart with the hands and numbers of a clock inside. It represents that I love to spend quality time and with the people around me. The sketchy part comes from that I love drawing and cartoons.

Edited by CowBob RanchPants