Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

I have come to a conclusion after a lot of thinking, it would be a box with sea water filled in it, WHY?

because people would be all like "wat?" and I'd be all like "YEAH I'm SO COOL" and they'd be all like :No your not" then I'd say "yes I am" and then they'd say "how do you know?" then I'd be all like " because" and then they would be all like "wat?"

They is my non computer self, I am flare.

Edited by Flare03
  • Brohoof 2

I have come to a conclusion after a lot of thinking, it would be a box with sea water filled in it, WHY?

because people would be all like "wat?" and I'd be all like "YEAH I'm SO COOL" and they'd be all like :No your not" then I'd say "yes I am" and then they'd say "how do you know?" then I'd be all like " because" and then they would be all like "wat?"

They is my non computer self, I am flare.

Now THAT'S a cool cutie mark. XD

Three ideas

1. Lego (obvious)

2. Buildings (love skyscrapers)

3. A car (Gearhead talking here!)

Not all at once though, no idea!

Is it possible that a pony couldn't get a cutie mark because they weren't just good at one item, but all items presented to them?

Mine would probably be some form of rage face or related idea. I rage over simple things, and RAGE over slightly larger things... like today when i ran out of lead in math class, totally screamed :angry:.

Mine would be

| 010 |

|011|

|10|

Binary for N, I used to be fluent in 8 number binary, but now I need markers lol

I counted to 10,000 in binary once!

1, 01, 11, 001, 101... Ah, back in the day when internet cut out all the time <3

• Brohoof 1

To me, a cutie mark represents your life's purpose (or maybe I'm thinking too seriously about this?)

Posted Image

If that's the case then I'm a blank flank still. Posted Image

Agreed. Sigh. Maybe we can find our cutie marks together?

Honestly, I would probably still be a blank flank. To me, a cutie mark isn't just your interest, it is something you are best at. It is the one thing that makes you super special. I haven't found that yet and I think it might be awhile before I find it. I may have something that could get me my cutie mark, but I haven't acknowledged that it is my "super special" talent.

:P I probably read too deeply into these things.