Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have Ponies ever made you angry?

Marine_Vet_Brony

OH YEAH, I saw this one time where someone had ponyfied Obama, and I was like "REALLY?". Don't get me wrong, I like Obama, I think he seems like a good person. However, that was... :mustache: Why this?

And um, Ebola pony?? Not quite okay to me.

I believe I've seen a pony version of basically everything. I'm usually not the pony who dislike stuff, I don't like focusing on the negative, but... Wooot!

Edited by rosenflickan
  • Brohoof 1

No. But I'm not immune to fan rage either. Since I became a fan after Derpygate and Twilacorn I have not been tested with MLP, but as a Star Wars addict, I have felt the righteous fire of ire, and I understand where it comes from.

• Brohoof 1

This doesn't have to do with the community but in the show when Pinkie Pie scares Fluttershy in Filli Vanilli with all that stuff about stage fright it made me really, really dislike Pinkie the whole episode  >_>post-14375-0-38330200-1414622175.gif

• Brohoof 2

I can't really say i have been angry because of ponies, but at times the fandom is really annoying and I have had to leave MLP for a few weeks and not participate in reddit!

Can't remember any specifics thought

Killer Pinkamena/'Cupcakes' Pinkie, or w/e that mess is called.  :maud:

It makes me more sad than angry, disappointed also. It's something that bugs me greatly from this fandom, and something i never expected to be so prevalent, especially in regards to Pinkamena.  :maud:

• Brohoof 2

I can't say I've ever felt anger at the community, but I'm not real fond of doing some sort of crossover fan art with some franchise or genre that's for a more mature audience, like a fighting game for example. It's one thing to ponify the characters, mix and match them, or even show them interacting with others, I just find it silly to see a "Street Fighter vs. MLP" drawing.

As for the show, I really can't stand "Feeling Pinkie Keen". That entire episode makes me feel uncomfortable and angry.

I'm over it now, but about 90% of the the show was spoiled for me through random fan art floating around twitter and when you follow brony retweet you see it all.

:maud:  :o

Maud and Alicorn twilight.... breezies.... *sigh*

are the ones that stick out most.

but now that I'm caught up, seeing fan art is super fun :D

Pinkie Pie

86nhyv0.png

Or to be precise, her portrayals in fanfics and fanarts where she's such an insensitive prick that only cares for her own amusement, even at the cost of somepony else's. Gods know how many times I wanted to reach through the screen and choke the author to death for misusing such a fun character

Derpygate was irritating from a second hand POV, still is. Just people bitching and moaning over a tiny change. People complain that Flash Sentry has no personality, and I doubt people would care if he was censored from an episode. Derpy has even less personality, aside from being a klutz and not too smart, yet people lose their minds when she's censored

• Brohoof 1

From the show perspective of ponies, no not all. They actualy help me deal with my anger

The community made stuff i would only say the things that ever angered me or made me say "really" is the r34 of the fillies

• Brohoof 1

Actually, a little bit so. Like in Party of One, where Pinkie slams her booty into Rainbow Dash's head. Or when AJ slams the door into Pinkie's head (Pinkie defies physics so it might not really hurt her). The one where Discord turns the elements into opposites made me a little angry too lol. I still love them though, no hard feelings. :)

• Brohoof 1

The only thing that puts me off is when I'm browsing around the Internet feeding my other interests, and I find something that I want to keep separate from ponies that gets ponified. Sometimes, I want to take time off from ponies, but nothing's sacred anymore. :(

nope there is no moment they made me angry only make me feel great and laugh

MLP clopfics make me angry,nothing else

When I was a pony hater, the pontifex version of richter Belmont made me lose my grinds
Now, the pony haters And cloppers

I can agree with you both there, the cloppers can tend to over do it but you will eventually realize they are Bronies like you just with a strange fetish

• Brohoof 1

nope there is no moment they made me angry only make me feel great and laugh

I can agree with you both there, the cloppers can tend to over do it but you will eventually realize they are Bronies like you just with a strange fetish

I'm okay with them, they can watch that if they want but I don't like it when they post that kind of images everywhere