Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games that make you cry

Discordly Cutiepie

Animal Crossing (the original) made me cry... Because my very first town corrupted, and like I was so in love with that game. It was like soooo devastating to my 13 year old self. xD

I don't recall any other instances of a game making me cry. I hate to sound cold, but I have never played games for their story. I will cry very easily from an anime or movie, but a game just doesn't connect with me. (Aside from Animal Crossing, but that was before I had a life. xD)

Edited by Envy

I'm not much of a cryer but the Gears of War series had a few cry-worthy moments that brought tears to my eyes even if I never actually cried.

What are these parts, you ask? Dom. That's all you need to know. If you've played them you know what I'm saying. :wub:

• Brohoof 3

I play a game for fun. I ain't the sobby type in terms of games.. Anime has that effect which is why i don't like all of them, but only some that are fun and cool. But i guess i am more like. "This sucks" if a character is about too lose that i say "WIN WIN!"

But to answer. No. Can't say i have.

Edited by ShintX

Final fantasy 10, the ending, and 10-2, I cant help but cry anytime i hear the song 1000 words.

And i still cry when i see aeris' death in final fantasy 7.

Any of the endings for pokemon mystery dungeon games.

Edited by mysticalnight
  • Brohoof 1

Doom.  Seeing those bunny heads on stakes was horrible when I was little (still kind of is, actually).

Also, The Neverhood.  That game had a very satisfying ending (no matter which ending you chose).

Edited by Draxon43

I know you probably don't mean to but that kinda implies that there's anyone who doesn't play for fun. :P

Haha. Well i don't mean to ruin the fun for people ^_^ But i just usually don't play much games with a story. Except for maybe Metal Gear Solid. I am currently playing "Sly Raccoon". Although Sly 2 and 3 are awesome!

Edited by ShintX
  • Brohoof 1

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness

The scene when you leave your partner is so heartwarming and touching, it gets me every time.

• Brohoof 1