Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Best album ever made?

The Mint Pone

So what in your opinion is the greatest album ever made? For me it is probably Day and age by the Killers. It is just has so many great songs in it! I am struggling to decide though... Expect an edit at some point in the future :P

I don't have a favorite. Too many to pick from. Ones that automatically come to mind though are Kid A, Loveless, and Dark Side of the Moon.

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 2

It's pretty difficult to choose, because I never bought any album. I buy only single songs. If I had to choose one, it would be "Discovery" by Daft Punk. Why? Because this album has the most songs I like ("One more Time", "Aerodynamic", "Digital Love", "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" and "Too Long").

Dark side of the moon is already on this post twice!? Well played floyd, well played.

It's hard to choose against Pink Floyd, that's the issue. I mean yeah, you could probably put AC/DC's "Back in Black" up there, after what happened to the original singer, or The Who's "Tommy," but mo matter how you look at it, you just can't vote against Pink Floyd.

• Brohoof 1

Hold Your Colour by Pendulum. Every track on it is amazing, but Girl in the Fire is probably my favorite.

Yo! I haven't heard pendulum before so I listened to girl in the fire and it was awesome! I'll have to listen to the whole album

This is not my personal favorite, but if asked what is the "Best Album" I think you'd be hard pressed to make a case against Sgt. Peppers Sgt._Pepper%27s_Lonely_Hearts_Club_Band.

This is also arguably probably the most "influential" album ever made in the annals of popular music.

• Brohoof 1