Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

More art from my first grader.

paradoxical

Please note that a 7 year old made these, keep comments polite and large font please as he may wish to read them.

34273183.jpg

34273143.jpg

Bonus points to those who can figure out which comic covers he was looking at as models when he made these!

• Brohoof 19

That's incredible for a first grader! You have an extremely talented little artist on your hands. Always praise and support him. I know he can go a long way.

Dream big, little boy. Dream big and you'll go far.

When I was a little girl I wanted to work for Disney. That dream is going to come true. It has taken a lot of hard work, doubt, trial, and error. My biggest mistake was listening to an art teacher who told me I wasn't good enough. But you know what? One day I realized that I AM good enough. Always believe in yourself, even when someone tells you that you're not good enough. The magic is in you if you choose to believe. You can do anything as long as you can dream it.

• Brohoof 5

It's almost infinitely better than my drawings from the first grade.  :derp:

heck those are better than the ones i do now :P

on another note:

Keep at it, and no matter what people say, remember to stay strong and do what makes you happy! 

the_ultimate_brohoof_gif_by_blekee-d5lih

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good job!

Wish I could use large font on my iPad, but that can't happen..

Anyways, keep doing what you're doing for one day, you'll be flying with those brave ponies. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise as this is 20% cooler and better than what I could ever do when I was in the first grade.

(Quote from a song I don't recommend you show your little artist as it is horrible languaged music)

"I always said to myself I wouldn't try to make it. I told myself I'm not worth it, no one will ever take it. And then I found all you ponies, my beat had finally began, it's my jam, my final fantasy, my dreamin can end." This quote basically sums up my life story in a few sentences.

But, if you keep up what you're doing kiddo, you'll shine brighter than a shooting star.

(Another quote from another song I don't recommend until he is of age to hear)

"You're a late star, time to fool us. Keep your friends close, they're what drive you, to the cosmos that describes you."

(And another from same song above)

"You're brighter than tonight's sunset. You can't mistake you're silhouette. Not a sound nor voice nearby. Your mane illuminates this gloomy sky."

All in all, these last two quotes describe what you will become in the future. You'll be like the late blooming cherry blossom that will amaze everybody that sees it.

Edited by ArcticFrost933
  • Brohoof 1

This art seems much better than what I did when I was a kid, but of course I never actually practiced until I was in 6 grade, but I still don't practice all that much still.  Any ways, he'll be a famous artist one day if he keeps this up.