Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Oldest system you still play?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I own a Magnavox Odyssey, however, I lost some of the hookups. So my current oldest console that I still play is my Intellivision. my favourite from the system is Night-Stalker. 

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED

I still play the NES, though I probably play the SNES more than the NES.

SNES was the one of the first systems I ever played, with Super Mario World.

My family has a ColecoVision, but it's broken... :(

Edited by SUPERFOX5

Occasionally' I like to pull out my pong and play,but the oldest one I regularly play is my Atari 2600

The Atari and pong may be the oldest systems I have and play, but Its not the first system I owned. My first was an snes I got in 2002, when I was ten, got it from my cousin. The Atari came a year later from a family friend. And I still play Tue she's too.

Edited by looking glass

Always played on my PC, but I've got a lot of old games.  Oldest that I still play are Baldur's Gate, Railroad tycoon  (disc recently died & I had a Hell of a time replacing it)  Alpha Centauri & Sim City 1 (both by EA games, but long before the  Sims)

The oldest system I still play is the PS1. Well, I don't play it as much these days, but I will say that it still works like a gem after 12 years.

• Brohoof 2

My NES. I like taking it out and popping in any of the 3 Mario Bros games, Kirby's Adventure, DIZZY, or playing a bit of Double Dragon or Kung Fu. :squee:

We don't own a Tube TV anymore, so I can't play Duck Hunt, or use my ROB for Gyromite. :(

Edited by :Flutterdash: