Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Oldest system you still play?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I have an N64 and Gamboy Advanced SP, along with a PS2. I've also played my uncle's NES, and I'm looking around for my old green gameboy color.

Edited by Dashie23

Game Boy Advance SP. I have broken 2 DS systems in the last year so I'm back to my 10 year old GBA system :D

While the Nintendo Wii isn't that old, I still play Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros., Mario Party 9, and other games on it.

The oldest system I have is a SNES, so I'd have to say that. If I had a NES and games for it I liked, I'd probably still play that as well. I don't know of too many games I really like for the NES, though, so I couldn't really justify buying one. Though, my partner does have a Famicom, so I've played that. Again, not too many games I really like for it, but I did complete Mother on it, so if it counts, I guess the Famicom would be the oldest console I "still play." Rather, that I've played recently.

I'd say my gamecube but I actually can't because I lost my memory card (rip all my work on everything) and my controllers are at my friends house, who i am no longer friends with (we dont hate each other we just never talk anymore, i feel it'd be a bit awkward)