Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is the show starting to rub off on you?

Strafe

Depends what you mean by rubbed off! (Background filled with pony merchandise, ponified everything)

I guess I have, not much in the physical sense though. Your case is pretty strong, eating apples more, but most of us only go as far as to ponify stuff... Watch more ponies, maybe even draw them. But it is good! You have gained some very good habits from the show!

(edited)

My consumption of apples and muffins increased heavily, and my language is quite ponyfied. :D

I say "Eeeyup" and "Nnnope" all the time and I really have to watch out so I don't say everypony in my English studies.

Furthermore I buy many clothes in mane6 colours and I think of ponies 24/7 ^_^

It's also funny that I am working out more often since I've started watching MLP, but somehow the show gave me motivation and I am way more determined

Edited by Wildcard

Depends what you mean by rubbed off! (Background filled with pony merchandise, ponified everything)

I guess I have, not much in the physical sense though. Your case is pretty strong, eating apples more, but most of us only go as far as to ponify stuff... Watch more ponies, maybe even draw them. But it is good! You have gained some very good habits from the show!

Yea most people here started to develop good habits form the show. It's pretty awesome. B)

Ponies made a huge impact on my life! I hardly get angry anymore, and when I do it's easier for me to calm down. I'm nicer to people in general. I quit smoking, and i'm doing a lot better at work. On top of all that, i'm more willing to help my friends when they need it, and I always say "everypony" and "what the hay" lol.

So yeah.... i'd say it rubbed off on me ;)

The only manner the show has rubbed off on me is my art style. Because of it, I have trained myself to make smooth lines on my tablet to emulate the lines of vectors. Now my art has smoother lines, and is typically crisper and cleaner-looking like the show's style. (Albeit, I still shade.) As well, I draw things a little more cartoony, with larger eyes and heads. And sometimes even imitate the way pony eyes look like.

I suppose as well, I'm more inclined towards using girlish colours like pink, which I have become fond/tolerant of in contrast to my previous hatred of it. Overall, I'm just becoming more fond of those types of colours as well.

I say, "Okie Dokie Lokie!" when someone asks me to do something at work!

I've also almost said everypony with friends as well, but I catch myself most of the time! ^^;

I hope that if this trend continues in me and I gather enough friends the magic will transform me into a pony and teleport me to Equestria. CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR SELF EVOLVED INTO A PONY!

• Brohoof 1

Brony of nine months. There's only one way it has rubbed off on me. It made me listen to more different types of music instead of being a simple minded prick that only listened to metal because he didn't wanna be different to other metalheads.

And I don't mean pony music (believe me, it takes me a soul and then some to listen any pony song), I mean all different types of genres of music. Classical, electronic, swing, etc.

This morning...

This one guy walked over to me and started swatting at my ponytail (no pun intended) and I said "Don't flip my mane. I-I mean hair." It was a complete accident. XD Not that all the people don't know I'm pony-folk anyway, but it still made it less awkward because the guy was a brony friend of mine. LOL

I've made my fair share of accidental references in front of my non brony friends and its changed some of my views on certain things, so yeah, I guess you could say it has.

I've been a brony for 1 month and now I'm using almost 1 reference of mlp for each sentence that I'm making everypony.MLP is influencing everything that I do because the lesson in the episode help me to remember me the importance of friendship.

I cannot use the words "plot" and "flank" without immediately thinking of the rears of ponies and cursing in amused annoyance.

• Brohoof 2

The only way the show will start rubbing off on me is when the community starts fading.

And since that's not anytime soon... Brony on!

Hmm.. I don't really know how long I've been a brony but I haven't really discovered that anything has been rubbing off on me. Well it happens that I sometimes do drop a phrase or two, but that's about it.

It's rubbed off on me in the fact I drop references here and there in conversation when it actually fits.

Personality-wise, though, it hasn't really changed me. I've always been a kind and caring person to the general populous and super loyal to my friends. I've also lived by the creed of "Never underestimate the power of friendship" for the past 4-5 years. So in all honesty, I wasn't surprised in the slightest I got into the show ^^"