Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite way to counter troll anti bronies?

Adachi

Normally I just ignore them at this point.  One time I did blow my fuse but I managed to rout it into something productive at least.  I listed off every negative pony statement I could think of and even went on google to find any I may have missed.  Then told them flat out "Unless you are coming up with something new from this list I don't want to hear it.  But if you get a new idea for an insult that someone else didn't come up with first I'd love to hear it.  Creativity is a wonder thing"  They threw me on block after that...

• 5 years later...

I don't really get trolled for a Brony, I don't discuss it outside of MLP websites and the real life Brony meetups I used to go to aren't active anymore. But the best way to deal with it is to just ignore it and continue on with your day.

I've not really had much problems as I don't talk about mlp offline and no one knows I'm a brony in real life. The worst I've had online is not much either, just people being annoyed by me using pony avatars on other sites and receiving snarky comments for it. The best thing to do is just ignore them, they're looking for a reaction so not giving them one is the best way to beat them, they'll get bored and leave. Pretty much no one mentions it now.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...