Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Nightfall {Friendship, Romance, Acceptance,}

Emerald Heart

"It should be a bit easy for me...I was thought a bit about the medical stuff and everything...so I should have no problem" Equinox said smiling before he placed the bag he had on the ground. "Nothing in here will work so i might need to steal some stuff from the hospital..." Equinnox said

"But you need proffesional blood analysts equipment. And other equipment that somepony like you or me doesn't just have full access to" she said "you got determination and i give you that, but it doesn't just take any doctor, it takes a medical scientist with many many years of experience. There aren't many of them, and there aren't many, if any, willing to waste their years of building up a good reputation to work on something looked down upon like vampires. Even IF they felt sympathetic towards us... They probay wouldn't help"

Wolf blankly stared at BloodRose and snapped: "What is going on downstiars!?" 

There was a lot of noise and voices to be heard. Somepony somewhere was in distress.

Wolf then started to become more and more paranoid as she heard more and more noise coming from downstairs.

[shouldn't have all the characters met by now some how?]

"Then what's the point" Equinox said. "If no one is going to help us....THEN WHO WILL" Equinox said as he looked at the glass of blood. "I'll have to convince a doctor then..." Equinox said. "Fool them into helping us find a cure...it would be perfect" Equinox said as he sighed. "But maybe you're right...maybe I should just give up"

"That's my point" said tempest "no one will help us, and that's why there is no cure" she said as she sat down and looked towards the floor boards, a couple of tears welling up in her eyes, a few dripping to the floor as if she was remembering something horrible about her past

Equinox sat on the floor. "Why did I even bother trying" Equinox said to himself as he looked at Tempest. "Is there something wrong Tempest?" Equinox asked her seeing tears fall from her. "I'll find a way to at least slow the process down then...that would have to work" Equinox said to himself

"I didn't want to become a vampire..." She said sniffling and choking back tears "i was attacked by a couple of them one day and they drank most of my blood, just barely leaving me alive. I turned into one, i didn't know what to do. But blood rose found me and took me in..."

"I...I'm sorry to hear that...it must have been horrible" Equinox said feeling bad for her. "I'll find a different way for a cure besides medical experience..." Equinox said. "Alchemy could work...I have knowledge in that" He thought as he took the cup and drank it before smiling. "Listen...thanks for helping" Equinox said

"You're welcome" said tempest with a slight smile, although she was a bit teary eyed. She the. Stood up and got off of her coffin, turned arround, oppened it, and got in if and layed down. She then closed her eyes and slowly but surely fluttered peacefully to sleep

Equinox only nodded as he closed his eyes. "Hopefully tomorrow I'll be in my bed and it will be all just a dream" Equinox said to himself as he went over thoughts. a"Why do all ponies hate vampires...not all are evil...Bloodrose and Tempest have shown that but I guess ponies can't think good of everything" Equinox thought

Tempest wakes up and slowly creeks open the door of her coffin and she gets out of it. She then walks down to the kitchen and helps herself to a cup of blood. Then, bored she decides to leave the castle and go for a walk in the night, looking arround at the beauty of nature (And that's racism for you, @Asura x3)

(Apparently)

Equinox slowly opened his eyes and yawned before looking around. "Oh that's right...I came here because...I was being hunted" Equinox said to himself before he drew an alchemy symbol into the ground and wrote four symbol's around it. "Okay...now I just need to figure out what combination works" 

Tempest sits in a forest clearing basking in the glowing moonlight, watching as wild animals walk by. Dear, wolves, none bother her, she just watches in pure fascination (calm down, full metal alchemist. You could try to make tjings interesting by having a hunter attack me or something)

(Hey now I'm not doing Human Transmutation...more like Human transformation)

A hunter with a pure bland face pointed a weapon at Tempest. "Another vampire is here huh" The hunter said in a monotoned voice before going closer to Tempest. "Any words vamp" The hublnter said

Tempest looked up in shock and immediately stood up. She was paralyzed with fear and couldn't move, she stared dead into the hunters eyes as she started to shake uncontrolably. Her legs were too weak with fear to carry her anyway, so instead she let out a loud scream, and since she wasn't far from the castle, equinox was able to hear her

Equinox stopped what he was doing after hearing a scream. "That sounded like...TEMPEST" Equinox quickly ran to where he heard her and summoned his katana. The hunter raised the blade up and was about to kill Tempest until he appeared and stopped the hunter. "Damn hunters...can't stay in town and leave vampires alone can you" Equinox said. "Analyzing...." Was all the hunter said before kicking Equinox and looking at him as he got up.

Bloodrose immediately began to run after Tempest. In the direction she had heard the scream. When she found them, she saw Equinox and Tempest surrounded by hunters.

"Are you both okay?" She whispered eyeing the hunters. One of the hunters smirked at Bloodrose, as I'd questioning her presence. Bloodrose growled at them. "Why are you here? You bloodthirsty demons!"

The hunter only looked at bloodrose. "To get rid of all vampires." The hunter said. "Orders from the guild master Deranged" The hunter said. "I should have known...of course Deranged would do this" Equinox said before attacking the hunter again. "Bloodrose get Tempest out of here...I'll deal with them myself" Equinox said before dodging a shot from one of the hunters.

Tempest shook and quivered in fear as her eyes darted left and right, watching equinox fight the hunters. Her legs buckled beneath her and she fell to the ground paralyzed with fear, just helplessly watching things going on arround herself (i really wish this was more active)

(same here)

Equinox looked back at Tempest. "Get out of here now" Equinox said before being cut by the hunter a bit before he retaliated and struck the hunter with his hoof. "Damn hunters are so annoying" Equinox said before holding his katana in front of him to block another attack.

"Tempest, run! I will assist Equinox here. You know how to find me if you need help." She then turned back to the hunter. There were tears in her eyes. "I hate you. You cause pain wherever you go, you've killed people I love!" Her face was getting paler by the minute. "But. I guess it goes without saying that my kind has done the exact same thing. But somehow our fault is greater? Wanting to eat, to feed our children, to live above all makes us monsters? We are just as humane as you. You have made a terrible mistake by threatening my friends."

"You think you are equal to us? Give me a break there is nothing humane about drinking the blood of other people" The hunter said. "There's nothing humane about killing vampires either" Equinox said as he stopped another blade and killed a hunter. "You force us to kill you because of what you are doing...it's your damn fault" Equinox said as he raised his blade as it gained a red hue. "It's always your fault" Equinox said before his blade struck against the female hunter.

"But what would happen if we didn't kill vampires...they would turn us all" The hunter said. "It would only be a matter of time before they come after others and kill them" The hunter added before kicking Equinox back and pointing a gun at him. "Say your last prayer vampire acum" The hunter said before Equinox kicked the gun away and stabbed the hunter. "Vampire slayer...what would you do if a vampire tried finding a cure" Equinox asked as hunters surrounded them. "You think it can be cured...HA that's ridiculous" The hunter said

"You think you are equal to us? Give me a break there is nothing humane about drinking the blood of other people" The hunter said. "There's nothing humane about killing vampires either" Equinox said as he stopped another blade and killed a hunter. "You force us to kill you because of what you are doing...it's your damn fault" Equinox said as he raised his blade as it gained a red hue. "It's always your fault" Equinox said before his blade struck against the female hunter.

"But what would happen if we didn't kill vampires...they would turn us all" The hunter said. "It would only be a matter of time before they come after others and kill them" The hunter added before kicking Equinox back and pointing a gun at him. "Say your last prayer vampire acum" The hunter said before Equinox kicked the gun away and stabbed the hunter. "Vampire slayer...what would you do if a vampire tried finding a cure" Equinox asked as hunters surrounded them. "You think it can be cured...HA that's ridiculous" The hunter said

"You only see us as blood sucking monsters. And I'll have you know-IF EQUINOX HADN'T WILLINGLY OFFERED HIMSELF TO ME, I WOULD HAVE DIED." She sighed and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "But I guess you don't care, really. Because you don't understand that up until Equinox, I had only drunk the blood of those close to death. You creeps don't undertand that we have feelings. And not all of us are all 'blood want, yum!' I hate what I am. I hate the possibility of hurting people just to get food.And if you think about it, the humans were the ones who started this war with vampires. We just wanted peace with them." Bloodrose glared at the hunters, her eyes glimmered for a second. Red.

Edited by Emerald <3

"Equinox did what?" The hunter asked before Equinox impaled him. "She said I gave my blood in order to help her" Equinox said before looking at the other hunters. "Last chance either leave and never come back, help me with finding a cure....or die" Equinox stated as his weapon glowed. "We'll be back...and next time you won't be so lucky" The hunters said

"Equinox did what?" The hunter asked before Equinox impaled him. "She said I gave my blood in order to help her" Equinox said before looking at the other hunters. "Last chance either leave and never come back, help me with finding a cure....or die" Equinox stated as his weapon glowed. "We'll be back...and next time you won't be so lucky" The hunters said

"That was close. Are you OK, Equinox?" She asked once the hunters had left. The litter coloer she had was coming back to her face. "They said they were going to come back. If that's the case we better be prepared. We have to protect Tempest and the others." Bloodrose said, looking determined. Suddenly she locked eyes with Equinox, and her cheecks pinkend.