Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's all give a big thanks to the site creator, Feld0!

KittyTwilight

Yes Feld0 Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful site for people of different ages to enjoy. This site has changed me as a person in to positive direction and the community here is just fantastic.

Thank you all who have made accounts here and contributed to this site in any possible way. It brings smile on my face every morning when I open this site and see the always beautiful banner and members online ready to help and smile to other ponies here ^_^

This site is something special to me it is a family and together we are strong if someone is having bad day people come and help I love that. <3 I can be myself here it is something that is hard for me in other places but here I saw that I was accepted as an individual and it is really important to me.

I wish I had more money to donate to this site of happines and joy

I love you Feld0 and everyone of you people here *hugs* <3

• Brohoof 13

You are so right,this is so true! :pinkie: I must thank Feld0 and all this fantastic community for such a joyful site!! :pinkie:

pinkie_pie_hug_by_c_h_loboguerrero_c-d4y

A Christmas Hug for everyone!! :wub:

Edited by Monsieur Noel
  • Brohoof 10

Feld0 deserves all the thanks he can get for what he has done, honestly. So deserves everyone who is the part of this site.

Keeping such huge forum together requires probably lots of hard work, it is forum where many various people meet yet most times we don't see anyone arguing each other and if arguing  happens it stops pretty fast when compared to many other websites. People here go for many reasons. Some just want to talk about MLP. Others seek advice and people who will understand them as bronies. Even others use it to kill off loneliness that sometimes haunts them. Few even have found here their girlfriend or boyfriend. It's amazing that all those people are able to get along together without any major tension. 

From technical aspect this forum is enormous yet experiences a lot less issues than for example considerably smaller polish mlp forum. That one is nice too but forum crashes and other issues happen a lot more often. Staff here gets no payment or anything for their hardwork yet they do it. Feld0 is not obliged to answer all the questions he probably gets yet he answeres them. For that they deserve a medal.

So honestly, I'd too like to thank Feld0, all the rest of the staff and users for keeping this place in such shape. Keep it up! *hugs*

• Brohoof 15

This is indeed a great forum site to be on. It is literally the only site I can go to and be myself without feeling judged. I've met a lot of nice friends on here as well. This is by far the friendliest community on the internet. Thank you Feld0 and the rest of the admins and staff for creating and maintaining this site.

• Brohoof 8

Bow To The Rain ,  Feld0 is the awesome alicorn creator of a rainbooming site of sure smiles to wherever in Equestria he may roam just because you  don't believe he exist believe me as rainbowdash he's deguised as a changeling prince like you then maybe your Discord tricking ways you'll discover you found him inside your heart with love and all friendship of truely believing that he maybe not on here all the time! But when he is he'll love each one of you even more !

Edited by rainbowdashbrony1
  • Brohoof 7

Because of Feld0 (and Kurtiss and all the staff too :3) I learned what it feels like to be madly in love, through Personal Messenger! Those were the most amazing and wonderful three months of my life, and I owe them to you staffies! Thanku~~! <3

• Brohoof 3

We shouldn't be thanking him guys, he got kidnapped by ninjas, remember? Don't you guys ever click the Report button or take notice that he's never, ever around? Thanking him won't save him from a shuriken-filled fate.

• Brohoof 3

He got an upgrade from Dr. Wakeman. Those ninja's are toast CD.

You realize Feld0's cropped head on XJ9, midriff with bolt navel and all, needs to become a thing, now.

I've had fun here! Hope to have much more.

I wasn't quite around when Kurtiss was here but I'm thankful to both of them, this is the most friendly community I've seen for sure!

We all make this place what it is. :)

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

I thought he was just a legend passed on through our old and wise moderators and members.  The Legend Is Real

Thank You Very Much.   I love what you did as much as any internet stranger can love another strangers creation.   (well...  thats not supposed to sound weird. Hm..)

Had to edit that

• Brohoof 1

Thank you so very much, Feld0, for giving us a safe and positive place where we MLP fans can convene and be ourselves.

What you have here is truly awesome and I hope our community continues to grow and stay a positive beacon for users of the net. I am a Brony. Thank you for giving me a home.

Yeah, i'm kinda new pony here, but i already like you guys so much, and that won't be possible without this forum, and that makes you an idol for me, because where i live, there's a Extremely low part of the population that are bronies, and after watching the show, without this site, MLP would just slowly die in my hearth, but now we can come here everyday, and remember each other how much friendship is important in our lives, and how valuable the lessons on the show are, and sharing art (writing, drawing and creating music) inside a beautiful community that respects and shares their own hearths with others. Thanks for all that <3

Yes Feld0 Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful site for people of different ages to enjoy. This site has changed me as a person in to positive direction and the community here is just fantastic.

Thank you all who have made accounts here and contributed to this site in any possible way. It brings smile on my face every morning when I open this site and see the always beautiful banner and members online ready to help and smile to other ponies here ^_^

This site is something special to me it is a family and together we are strong if someone is having bad day people come and help I love that. <3 I can be myself here it is something that is hard for me in other places but here I saw that I was accepted as an individual and it is really important to me.

I wish I had more money to donate to this site of happines and joy

I love you Feld0 and everyone of you people here *hugs* <

"We've got hearts as strong as horses"

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...