general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

Dunking on kids in Halo Big Team Battle like it's 2007.

Going back to a more chill and casual mode after grinding in ranked the last few days feels like a breath of fresh air. Like I just climbed back up from the deep pits of hell, and onto a nice quiet summer valley where I can commit virtual murder to my heart's content. Or something like that I don't know. ^^

• Brohoof 1

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

I was admiring the view. A sudden rainstorm with strong winds visited the area. Soon after the clouds cleared up, a double rainbow was about to form when the tempest resumed. A perfect reflection of my inner state of being. I have to brave the storm, if I wish to find the sun again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I received an strange call on someone's else phone. It was interesting because of the nature of the call. It felt significant for some reason. The phone number was hidden. But when I picked it up, I expected a voice on the other side. But there was nothing. Silence. Then I said "hola". And nothing. Three seconds of silence... and the call ended. I felt a familiar presence on the other side, but no answer whatsoever. Like something was supposed to be said, but when my voice was heard, there was this pause in the silence for a little while, and then it was over. I do not understand why it felt so familiar. It is like your heart is lifted and there is this gentle warmth enveloping your whole body. The message was not a voice but the intention on the other side. The nature was so pure for earth... sorry. The general nature of energy here is turbid, not much light in the atmosphere or people, not much quanta, like a dead substance that makes you choke, actually. Like swimming in dense oil. But this signature was sublime. I haven't felt a spirit of this quality is some fifteen odd years. So familiar.

• Brohoof 1