Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

Ten minutes ago I was thinking about what I was gonna say I was doing ten minutes ago. In which case, I should have posted in the topic asking what I am thinking. So, I would have said, "Thinking about what I am gonna say I am doing, when I post in the topic asking what I was doing". And then I could haved answered I was actually thinking about what to post in the topic asking what I am thinking. So, I could have said. "I am thinking about the post I made saying what I was doing, and replying that I am actually thinking instead". In which case, I would have posted in the topic asking what I was doing. And I would have answered "I was thinking about what I was gonna say I was doing ten minitues ago, where I was posting what I was thinking instead of what I was doing".

I was studying two different translations of the book of Enoch. Especially the first chapter where it prophesies the moment where the creator of this world will tread upon mount Sinai, after his return, post tribulations. "And all shall be afraid, and the watchers be terrified". "The watchers be terrified". Interesting.

Keep the mount Sinai in mind. It is a very important place regarding the forgotten past of humanity, and the crime of the watchers. One of countless. So much damage has been done to this creation.

I was reading further into the book of Enoch. Especifically, chapter 15 where it is described that the evil spirits or "demons" like the shadow collective, are in fact the disembodied spirits from the nephilim offsprings that were produced from the mating between the fallen angels, aka the watchers, and the daughters of men. This explains some of the recurrent experiences I have had with shadow beings.

It is so interesting to consider that some of these humanoid figures mourning over me during body paralyzis, or trying to attack me, may in fact have been my own sons and daughters during the ancient times, before I became a mortal. Which also explains my intrinsec connection and great pain regarding ancient egypt. Or my innate rejection of the creator. I remember the first time I entered a church in the religious institute, and I stood there paralyzed before the cross for some reason, watching this "symbol" with my eyes wide open. The other children there might have seen something in my eyes, because that prompted them to give me the nickname of "satan". I was not listening at the moment. I just could not take my eyes off the cross. I rejected it without a reason. But it was a well founded hatred calling back to something within myself, that I could not describe, or begin to remember. But it was there, and it hurt me. It pained me so much.

Also, imagine the watchers watching the daughters of men, and then watching themselves, and realizing there were no female angels. Like... c'me on.

So, the disembodied spirits from the shadow being collective belonged to the nephilim hybrids from the time of the ancient civilizations, such as the giants, the elongated skulls and every other genetic variation who died during the flood. This is why there was a congregation of them over my body. This is why they have tried to attack me, in some occasions. They are my family. And they are dead because the creator killed them all.

All the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place. Hahaha, "fall". I hope I can soon discover my original name.

Edited by They call me Loyalty