Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What were you wearing yesterday?

Reecejackox

I was wearing a brown Star Wars t-shirt with Chewbacca printed in black velvet on the front. The usual blue jean accompaniment went along with it.

• Excited 2

Very ugly work clothes. I got up late and I didn’t want to waste my nice clothes, so I wore the nasty stuff that shouldn’t be allowed in public. They consisted of a shredded pair of jeans, a gym shirt with the collar trim ripped off, and shoes worn so thin you could read through them.

• Sad 2

A ‘Blue Harvest: Horror Beyond Imagination’ t-shirt (it’s a Star Wars thing, for those who didn’t know) and my usual stretchy jeans. Bright green socks (which did NOT go good with the rest of the ensemble).

• smile 2

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

A ‘Blue Harvest: Horror Beyond Imagination’ t-shirt (it’s a Star Wars thing, for those who didn’t know) and my usual stretchy jeans. Bright green socks (which did NOT go good with the rest of the ensemble).

Sounds like the dream wardrobe, Dreamy. :D

Me, I wore a black t-shirt saying 'NO SOUP FOR YOU', black-ish track pants and white/light grey jacket.

• Delighted Giggle 2

4 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Me, I wore a black t-shirt saying 'NO SOUP FOR YOU',

What a hilarious shirt!!  :laugh:

• Delighted Giggle 2

19 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

Sounds like the dream wardrobe, Dreamy. :D

Me, I wore a black t-shirt saying 'NO SOUP FOR YOU', black-ish track pants and white/light grey jacket.

Can I really not have soup? :laugh:

• Delighted Giggle 1

I was wearing a black tank top and denim shorts, and my white AF1s. Also a black lace choker. 

19 minutes ago, Gun Metal Zebra said:

Uh…I wore a zebra T-shirt, hiking shorts, and sandals yesterday. :P 

I'm so stupid for laughing at this :ButtercupLaugh: now you just need to say that the t-shirt, or the shorts or the sandals have "gun metal" written on them

• Delighted Giggle 1