Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ron Jeremy

oh gawd these are still pretty awesome, I'mnotthat glad he joined the herd...although....what happened to his girlfriend?

lol, you never figured that out? I figured I made it pretty obvious. Anyway, I'll bring up HATUR COMIX 54 again. Look at it closely, maybe you'll get it. :P

Link.

BRONEY COMIX 5 IS OTU ITS ANIMATED N KEWL STUF LIK TAHT

AKA, I tried doing that annoying thing some webcomics do where they have the frames animated and crap. Seriously, if you're going to animate it, just make it a video. :angry:

• Brohoof 1

lol, you never figured that out? I figured I made it pretty obvious. Anyway, I'll bring up HATUR COMIX 54 again. Look at it closely, maybe you'll get it. :P

Link.

BRONEY COMIX 5 IS OTU ITS ANIMATED N KEWL STUF LIK TAHT

AKA, I tried doing that annoying thing some webcomics do where they have the frames animated and crap. Seriously, if you're going to animate it, just make it a video. :angry:

Lol I think I did't see comic 51

This one reminded me of me and the 8 year old girl that had joined the forums xD

• Brohoof 1

IN BRONEY COMIX 7 IMA TLAKIN ABOT WAT DEY SHOD DO WIT DA SHO N STUF LIK TAHT U NO

His shirt is full of win. And this guy is beginning to look like he might be a member at these forums...

lolol, don't worry. I don't really base these off our forum. We're more civil than PONELUVR. :P Rather, I draw inspiration from comment sections, what I see people like that say in games, as well as just random encounters on the internet with those fans. Those being the annoying ones who push it on those who aren't interested and stuff, as well as the hypocrites and stuff.

• Brohoof 2

Okay okay....

So apparently, reading through the brony section, I can't help but to notice how much truth it holds. It's kind of saddening. Because you know, apparently people like that actually exist. :I

Well, continue onwards. I have no idea what it is about because I can't read shit with these comics but it's still awesome... :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@: Sounds like somepony needs to learn PONESLAYRese. :)

IN COMIC 11 I TRY 2 BE AL META N ARTSEY N STUF BCUS ITS FANYC N CLASY N STUF

So I was sitting there, drawing the cop, when I realized I drew the funniest face I'll ever draw. He's seen things, man.

ASLO I MAD A PUBICL SERVISE ANONCEMNET ABOT 4UM DRAMA

Edited by Zebroop
  • Brohoof 2

2DAY I FINALY PSOT COMC 12 I TLAK ABOT HO IM NOT OBSESED WIT PONEYS N STUF

Yep. Truly this is the start of a deep, compelling look into the mind of Pone E. Slayr. Now I just need to make an art house movie in black and white with classy piano music and some poetry read in a monotone voice and have it shown at film festivals as an experimental art piece so a bunch of guys in turtlenecks and berets can watch it, sip their espresso, then go on about how it's a cinematic masterpiece that will redefine the very meaning of art itself.

COMIC 13 I SNIG A SOGN ABOT BEIN ONE OF DEM BRONEIS N STUF LIK TAHT

As always, if anypony has suggestions and stuff, I'll consider 'em.

• Brohoof 2

Thank you all for the praise. And no, I won't cover your therapy costs.

IN COMIC 14 IMMA TRIPIN BALS N STUF LIK TAHT U NO

Another amazing, well-crafted look into the psyche of PONESLAYR/PONEYLUVR.

DA 15HT COMIC HAS ME FITIN A HATUR

And it is a cinematic masterpiece. Well, not really. I say that as a joke. It's really the same subpar quality you've all come to expect. <3

• Brohoof 2

This is the first time I actually looked at all of them.

You are a genius.

I laughed really hard at some of these :P

tehy get rlly gey 1nce u strted liekin teh pones. faggit.

• Brohoof 1

But what if there was a person who hated ponies and bronies so much that they actually spent all their time in a festering pit of rage?

You don't think there is such a person? Surely there is somebody out there with a Ku Klux Klan level of hatred toward us, who's every waking moment is consumed with rage and blames us for all that is wrong with the world. Westboro Baptist Church may be those people, as I doubt they would ever believe that we aren't all homosexuals. If there exists a person who's entire life is devoted to something and it could be said that they define their existence by it (and you know we have plenty of those in our fandom), there is surely another person who is equally devoted to its destruction.

• Brohoof 1

You don't think there is such a person? Surely there is somebody out there with a Ku Klux Klan level of hatred toward us, who's every waking moment is consumed with rage and blames us for all that is wrong with the world. Westboro Baptist Church may be those people, as I doubt they would ever believe that we aren't all homosexuals. If there exists a person who's entire life is devoted to something and it could be said that they define their existence by it (and you know we have plenty of those in our fandom), there is surely another person who is equally devoted to its destruction.

Well, yeah, I'm sure there probably is a person or two like that. But PONESLAYR's supposed to be funny. I highly doubt there is a person exactly like PONESLAYR though. :P

Stop trying to make the comics depressing. :lol:

Stop trying to make the comics depressing.

You just can't handle the truth!

Nah, I'm not trying to drag in any negative vibes here. If there is anybody exactly like him then they satirize themselves, which can be just as amusing. I know some dudes who give a friend of mine a hard time because he loves Taylor Swift and her music, so I'll often rage at him just like PONESLAYR in the best mockery of them I can perform. Essentially verbalizing your comics, but it's all about Taylor Swift instead of ponies.

• Brohoof 1

OMG IN DA COMIC 16 MY ACTINS R HAVIN DEM REPERCUTIN TINGS N STUF LIK TAHT

Yes, I actually took the effort to reposition his eyes for a panel. I consider that a monumental accomplishment. But, really, it's funny thinking about how long I've been making these silly things.

IN COMIC 17 DA PLOT THRED WIT DA LAWSUT IS RESLOVD N STUF WICH IS RELLY KEWL

Giving a nonexistent internet cookie to anypony who can guess wtf that is on his shirt. :3 It is pony related, so yeah. Also, I hid an easter egg in the comic. Go find it.

• Brohoof 2