Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were doing the Equestria Girls finale....

SaburoDaimando

What would you write about?  How will you wrap up Equestria Girls?

My idea for a final Equestria Girls movie would go like this.  Sunset Shimmer would serve as the protagonist of the story as she's finally becoming more and more accepted back as part of the school.  She, along with Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy would finally befriend the Equestria Girls counterpart of Twilight Sparkle, who is a new student of the High School.

Unknown to anyone, including the new teacher Discord, Twilight Sparkle is the apprentice of the EQG counterpart of Tirek, who happens to be a billionare CEO of Tirek Enterprise, an organization that would put Lexcorp and Stark Industries to shame.  Tirek has sent Twilight out to Canterlot High just to find out more about the strange activity.  Some of Twilight's new friends suspect Professor Discord for working with Mr. Tirek. 

But at the last minute, Twilight betrays her new friends and captures Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna and Professor Discord just to allow her master to capture the Equestrian Magic from the mirror.  Sunset Shimmer, at the request of her friends, was forced to return to Equestria and seal away the portal just so she could find that world's version of Twilight and explain the details going on in her world. 

Back in her world, Mr. Tirek has gained enough magic to begin slowly, but surely rebuilding the portal to Equestria so that he may absorb more of its magic.  But it took the words of Professor Discord to convince EQG Twilight to break him and the others out, regaining their trust. 

In Equestria, Princess Twilight Sparkle has crafted a necklace containing a small portion of the Rainbow Magic used to defeat their Tirek and entrusted it to Sunset Shimmer.  At the last moment, the portal comes back online, forcing Sunset Shimmer to confront EQG Tirek.  At that moment, EQG Twilight saves EQG Sunset, in which the latter forgives the former for her betrayal. 

Sunset Shimmer sacrifices herself to save EQG Twilight from EQG Tirek.  This causes her necklace to form the Element of Hope: The 7th Element of Harmony.  With that element, EQG Twilight recognizes her true potential and revives Sunset Shimmer. Together, EGQ Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy drain away the magic from Mr. Tirek, defeating him like they did with the Dazzlings, and thus saving Canterlot High.

But if Mr. Tirek could get his hands on Equestrian Magic, so can anyone else.  And that makes Sunset Shimmer a target since she possess Equestrian Magic.  Sadden by the revelation, Sunset Shimmer says good-bye to her Canterlot High friends and leaves through the portal one last time with the Element of Hope before the portal shatters for good.   Sometime later, the EQG Mane 6 would meet the EQG Sunset Shimmer and become friends with her.

Back in Equestria, Sunset Shimmer is given a hero's welcome when word got out that she stopped EQG Tirek from draining the magic of Equestria.  Though Princess Celestia welcomes Sunset Shimmer back as her apprentice, the unicorn declines, now wishing to serve as a protector of Equestria.  She then places the Element of Hope into the Tree of Harmony as she had gone from a would-be conquerer to the savior of Equestria.

The title would be Equestria Girls: The Element of Hope.

• Brohoof 1

Wow. I have to say that this would be an epic end to the trilogy. These movies have been getting better and better: from the completely distant trainwreck cashgrab; to a movie admittedly much closer in tone to the show and with a more compelling story. This could be the movie which finally makes EQG hold a tone identical to that of the original show. I think that this one should go without songs, we had enough good ones the last time round, and this one would be a more serious movie, if they do have songs they should be very close sounding to the show, with Disneyesque sounds to it. This would also expand the world and make it more of a superhero universe, which would be awesome.

Also up until this point. Canterlot High was never really a school, because we never saw any lessons. This would be the movie to show us what teaching is like at this school. I reckon the human mane 6's form would be.

The mane 6

Flash Sentry

A couple of his friends

Derpy Whooves

Lyra

Bon Bon

Vinyl Scratch

Octavia

Dr Whooves

Lightening Dust

Trixie

Suri Polomare

The Dazzlings (Now under the schools special protection, as reporting to the police would mean the discovery of Equestria, which Twilight has instructed the principal to avoid doing at all costs, as they now all rely on her).

Edited by Arctofire

It would make an intersting movie but... why tirek, Why not a EQG specfic antaonist or a group of anatagonists (The EVIL company BOARD... chrysalis sombra tirek and a "Dark Leader)... which we have not yet met in the Equestria. However as the writers are thining of making a EQG TV series i doubt they'll do that as Sunny would have to play a major role in the series. ( aslo we have no idea what the originat EQG SUnny is like... for her to so easily be-friend everyone). Also consideing that the Dazzling DID take the pieces of their broken necklaces with them, i think that they still pose a threat for the "portal to close" as they can surely repair them. (Or did Starswirl let them keep their powers and just send them to terrorize another world  >_> ). Anyway it would make a nice movie but the chanc of something similar getting in as the finale... i doubt it =/

Personally... as a finale I'd just watch this for 2.5 hours straight

groovin__sunset_shimmer_by_mohawgo-d80bs

What more do you want?  B)

• Brohoof 1

It would make an intersting movie but... why tirek, Why not a EQG specfic antaonist or a group of anatagonists (The EVIL company BOARD... chrysalis sombra tirek and a "Dark Leader)... which we have not yet met in the Equestria. However as the writers are thining of making a EQG TV series i doubt they'll do that as Sunny would have to play a major role in the series. ( aslo we have no idea what the originat EQG SUnny is like... for her to so easily be-friend everyone). Also consideing that the Dazzling DID take the pieces of their broken necklaces with them, i think that they still pose a threat for the "portal to close" as they can surely repair them. (Or did Starswirl let them keep their powers and just send them to terrorize another world  >_> ). Anyway it would make a nice movie but the chanc of something similar getting in as the finale... i doubt it =/

Personally... as a finale I'd just watch this for 2.5 hours straight

img-3362718-1-groovin__sunset_shimmer_by

What more do you want?  B)

The reason why is just cuz I wanna see what his Equestria Girls counterpart would be like.  Plus, I think having him as a Lex Luthor-like character would be interesting.