Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pillage! OOC Topic

aRegularPony

~-~[Pillage!]~-~

To those who wish to sail the seas,

Leave their life and start anew.

We can kill and steal as we please,

If you simply join my crew.

Simply put, this is a Pirate roleplay. There will be multiple ships, each with it's own crew and goals. That being said, the main goal will be to take out the opposition and find riches. So join a crew. Steal from innocent civilians and become the pirate you always wanted to be. I'm counting on it.

Let's add a brief summary of each role here.

Captain - Head of the ship. In charge of both sailing it, and also in charge of his crew.

First Mate - Second in command. In the event of something happening to the Captain, they take their place.

Gunner - The pony who has the job of preparing and firing the cannons, and keeping weaponry safe and ready.

Carpenter - This pony has the job of making sure the ship is in tact, fixing any possible problems, such as leaks, torn masts etc.

Chef - Every pony needs to eat. This pony has the job of making sure each pony on the ship is well fed.

Ship 1 - "Avarice"

Captain - aRegularPony - Goldseek

First Mate - Illiad Easle - Illiad Easle

Gunner - clockwork24 - Clockwork

Carpenter - Yoshi86 - Thrillseeker

Chef - 

Ship 2 - "Solar Queen"

Captain - Concerto Dusk - Mirror Quake

First Mate - AmberDust - Amber Dust

Gunner - 

Carpenter - retrosteamknight - Garnet

Chef - 

Ship 3 - "?"

Captain - [Reserved]

First Mate - 

Gunner - 

Carpenter - 

Chef - 

Edited by aRegularPony

@@Concerto Dusk,

Alright. You're in. Since you're the captain, you're going to have to come up with the ship name. Whether you do that now, or wait for more people and come up with it as a group is up to you.

@@Illiad Easle

I was planning on just having a pub meeting of some description, all the ponies meet up and become a crew, though it might be a little awkward with multiple ships. We'll probably just start the RP up with each pony having just joined the crew, having very little relations between each other.

@@AmberDust,

Of course, you're in. I'm sure you'll find a way to make it work.

Solar Queen. Last time I was in a pirate rp, I used that name and I feel comfortable with it.

Hello, captain.

So, what kind of ship are we running here? What's your goal?

I'd like to know that before following you into combat! :D

The solar queen is a heavy duty ice breaker turned into a war ship, it is run like a military ship and is used as a pirate and soldier hunter. Goal is to be the most powerful. Simple.

So you want to be...

King of the pirates? :D