Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Extremely High Definition Realistic Drawing of Pony

Quirky

Excuse me if my English is not to its usual standard- I'm simply breathless. Shocked, amazed, astounded. Such encompassing beauty...

Come, you must print this on Tesco Value paper, using a inkjet printer, and remember to stuff it in a warm bag really quickly after printing. Then we shall go to Paris, break into the Louvre or however it's spelled, then paste it, using chewing gum and blutack over the Mona Lisa.

THE WORLD SHALL KNOW BEAUTY. 

• Brohoof 8

Wow, this is spectacular.

The emotion portrayed through the intricate weaving of the lines, as well as the contrast between white and black, create a true tone of the chaos going on inside the miniature equine. This is further supported by the beautifully drawn phrase beside the pony, "Kill me," which just further drives home the convoluted emotion. The spastic style of the lines fully characterize the idea of discord and entropy that inhabits this small, monochrome pone.

Truly a piece of art. I would definitely recommend what Shardikku said. You'd be doing them a favor, what, attracting millions from over the world to reflect upon this masterpiece.

Edited by qMotus
  • Brohoof 6

@@qMotus

Ah, another fine art connoisseur, I see. I'd copy it to replace the other works of 'art', (as if they could be called that in comparison), but I feel that may create a sense of cheapness. Maybe an MSPaint enlargement would be in order? To replace the entire room, wallpaper and all?  

However, there is a great problem behind this beauty- ANYTHING after this shall pale in its omnipresent glory.

This is a gift, but also a curse.

Humanity, nay, existence can never create anything akin again..

• Brohoof 1

Very cool. Maybe add some color so we can see the detail?

As requested:

7r3NfZM.png

MY EYES CAN'T HANDLE THE GLORY!! D8

Here, take this! -gives eye drops-

@@qMotus

Ah, another fine art connoisseur, I see. I'd copy it to replace the other works of 'art', (as if they could be called that in comparison), but I feel that may create a sense of cheapness. Maybe an MSPaint enlargement would be in order? To replace the entire room, wallpaper and all?  

However, there is a great problem behind this beauty- ANYTHING after this shall pale in its omnipresent glory.

This is a gift, but also a curse.

Humanity, nay, existence can never create anything akin again..

I have created THE Art.

Excuse me if my English is not to its usual standard- I'm simply breathless. Shocked, amazed, astounded. Such encompassing beauty...

Come, you must print this on Tesco Value paper, using a inkjet printer, and remember to stuff it in a warm bag really quickly after printing. Then we shall go to Paris, break into the Louvre or however it's spelled, then paste it, using chewing gum and blutack over the Mona Lisa.

THE WORLD SHALL KNOW BEAUTY. 

MY MOTHER WILL BE PROUD!

Wow, this is spectacular.

The emotion portrayed through the intricate weaving of the lines, as well as the contrast between white and black, create a true tone of the chaos going on inside the miniature equine. This is further supported by the beautifully drawn phrase beside the pony, "Kill me," which just further drives home the convoluted emotion. The spastic style of the lines fully characterize the idea of discord and entropy that inhabits this small, monochrome pone.

Truly a piece of art. I would definitely recommend what Shardikku said. You'd be doing them a favor, what, attracting millions from over the world to reflect upon this masterpiece.

Yes, yes. Thank you for your thorough and in-depth critique of my masterpiece.

Well, I can see it's Dashie.

It's Dashie, isn't it?

I was trying to go for a more Rarity... But I suppose Dash can fit the part instead.

185232__safe_rainbow-dash_pinkie-pie_ani

Ladies and gentlemen; the Van Gogh of our time. 

Why, thank you.

U wot m8? I'M mlpf's #1 artist. So back off. :okiedokielokie:

BREH U WUNNA FITE M9?!! M8 BREH COME AT ME BRO!

• Brohoof 5

I don't mean to sound rude, but I don't see how it looks realistic. could someone explain?

Don't see how it could've flown right over you. Tis but a joke, is that not clear!! :comeatus:

not even a little bit. thanks for clarifying. :lol:

This GIF image I made a while back is perfect: when_i_tell_a_joke__animated__by_xcomman

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...