Standard:

post-15132-0-66622900-1424525012_thumb.png

Flame effects:

post-15132-0-44652900-1424525036_thumb.png

post-15132-0-36787000-1424525056_thumb.png

Shaded:

post-15132-0-31200100-1424525073_thumb.png

post-15132-0-97230800-1424525086_thumb.png

If you don't mind, I'd like to see your interpretation of my OC. Everything is in my signature.

Since you have a picture of your OC up, do you still want my interpretation based off the text or do you want me to just draw like the picture is?

Seems your pretty popular. Good work. I'd like to request my PC Starshooter (your would be the first visual of him). He has a lemon and lime colored mane, with tan coat, being teal colored on his hooves. His eyes are red and his cutie mark is a single star surrounded by small stars. Go crazy with position but he's shy.

Unless I missed it somewhere, is he a pegasus, unicorn, earth, or alicorn pony? I'd assume unicorn, correct?

Hey, could I ask for one of my second OC, Ice Chill: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ice-chill-r7912

I don't mind how you position her as long as it doesn't make her look too shy. (a tiny bit shy would be fine because of her introverted personality) A happy expression would be cool too.

Thanks for any help

Edited by Flame Tail

I always appreciate more art, so I'd still like to see your interpretation if it's not too much trouble.

Please ignore the robot wing backpack if you're going to draw any inspiration from the pic by Trees, and let's not have the bolts on her legs ok? No need to draw the robot at all actually.

Edited by bronislav84

I'd love some art if you don't mind!

Base i'd like:

mlp_vector_base___hug__free2use_by_mlpbl

On the left, i'd like this pony! :

LlVHvPc.jpgOh, and no need to draw the jewelry either! 

and on the right, i'd like her!

6017e40537836c330b6ec8e738612bae.png

And if you could give her eyes similar to flutterbat, just not as angry! Hey eyes are a sky blue color.

Neither have cutie marks yet, so dont worry about those~

Thank you so much! I look forward to it!

I'd love it if you could draw my new OC!

Please, pick out a base you'd like to use (I can't pick any).

Here is a picture of my OC (he has a cutiemark, but I don't have a picture of it. So, don't draw anything on his flank, please):

43p6Q9o.png

Thanks so much!  :) 

@

I requested from you before when I went under Semper Fi and I know you're good. So do you think you could do another request for me. I need this for a fanfic and for art relating to said fanfic. Everything you need to know is below.

Name: Night Star

Sex: Male

Race: Zebra:

Appearance: post-28241-0-75875000-1424994218_thumb.jpg

He has stripes I just got lazy and didn't draw them. That little line below is eye is a scar. And also something else I forgot to add on to him is he should have dog tags wrapped around his eyes. Like how you would wrap something around your finger that kind of wrapping

Eye color: Light blue. Kinda like Pinkie Pie's eye color

His coat color should be like Zecora's.

Pose: Him sitting down. Machete laying beside him. 2 little black bottles on the right and left of him that have green smoke coming out of them and then coming together above him forming one big cloud. Front legs raised high up in the air and his eyes looking up towards the cloud.

Edited by Apple Bell

You may not have posted them here but you have done me so much art that I feel that I need to post a thank you here, You are so generous and I am glad I signed up to this forum if only to meet you ^.^. So Thank you so much Wheatley and I hope every day you have is more awesome than the last! <3