Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls musical?

Sonicdash759

Just something that I really need to let the world know about but...An Equestria Girls MUSICAL. 

It's possible! 

But how would it look like to you guys? Would it be fit for Broadway? A musical to recommend for high schools? How would the concept play out in your mind? 

• Brohoof 2

Equestria Girls musical? You mean...like a real life musical? 

It is possible...but I think its kinda difficult. Voices need to be same, clothing, background, it'll look good for me. 

I waaaaaaaant it.... 

I'm sure you could find actors that could pull off the look and voice. If anything, you could record the singing voices if they couldn't do that and lip sync it or something (Disney does that). 

I'm not sure where it'd play though... Broadway could make SO much money from it. XD I don't know if they'd go for something like that right away though... 

Sounds like something that could start as a fan project though. Kind of like A Very Potter Musical, from the Harry Potter fandom (and that one got CRAZY popular). Then maybe if it caught on enough bigger stages might tweak it and do it themselves.  :)

I'd bet you could do a musical for lots of moments in the show itself... if they can do Lion King on Broadway with humans, they can do ponies with humans and make it look good.. even if it's kind of representational. 

...now you've got me wanting to work on this...  :P