Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do to entertain yourself that may be considered strange?

Wyzecat

I sleep. I could sleep the days away. I find my dreams can sometimes be more interesting than my real life, unless I end up having a nightmare. If I didn't have to work today, I'd be in bed.

I just space out, and stare into the vast nothingness that exists all around the particles of existence. (@___@)
Empty, empty, empty.... But now I have two jobs, and I have staff things, and I have an RP, and I go to a firing range.

Free time to space out and examine the nothingness from which all things come to exist? Not anymore, babeh. :derp:

When I'm really really overly bored, I make really loud obnoxious noises and use my opera voice. it happens more often than I'd like to admit.

I've also been made fun of a couple times for watching baby cartoons at night.

• 3 weeks later...

What i do to entertain myself that may be considered strange? Friend, when im bored i do absolutetly anything i can to remove that boredom. Alright, there are a few lines i wont cross, but really, besides that i'd probably do anything for my amusement.

• Brohoof 1

here my things that are entertain myself that considered weird

when their's no one here i talk to my self when people enter they think i'am crazy i even do at school or in public places in the bathroom and when someone comes in shut my mouth up and once person is gone continue talking to myself

And my last one is that on long car trips i use imaginations to think up adventure for my oc go on   

Edited by detirotbrony89

I usually just hang get my tulpa to post stuff on forums (like this one). 

A tulpa is basically another consciousness parallel to your own. Its self aware, can have its own memories and can think on its own. So to dumb it down even more :  Its basically like Im sharing my brain with some pony. The best thing is my tulpa is Pinkie Pie!  :lol:  Oh btw visit tulpa.info if u need to know more. 

Edited by Pinkie Pony