Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums MLB Baseball Thread

Doctor XFizzle

"An X-ray revealed a small fracture at the middle joint of Wright's right pinky, the Mets' official Twitter feed reports."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

(he'll be fine I know, but still, don't get hurt buddy!)

Edited by TOMahwk

"An X-ray revealed a small fracture at the middle joint of Wright's right pinky, the Mets' official Twitter feed reports."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

(he'll be fine I know, but still, don't get hurt buddy!)

Hey I had that same break in the 6th grade for basketball! I was out of action for 4-6 weeks.

Hey I had that same break in the 6th grade for basketball! I was out of action for 4-6 weeks.

Don't say that....

David Wright has always been one of my favorite players... (And he's doing so well for me in Fantasy)

Indians lose... again.

Hafner had a good game though.

Ike Davis has his first hit (finally)

*Fluttershy Yay*

Indians signing Johnny Damon... Interesting....

Edited by TOMahwk

I don't mind associating the Phillies with young mares. In fact, I'm more than happy to point out that fact whenever we beat them.

R.A. Dickey is best pony, by the way. He's also going to be doing a book siging over at my local Barnes&Noble within the next two weeks. It's gonna be so AWESOME! /)^3^(

I don't mind associating the Phillies with young mares. In fact, I'm more than happy to point out that fact whenever we beat them.

R.A. Dickey is best pony, by the way. He's also going to be doing a book siging over at my local Barnes&Noble within the next two weeks. It's gonna be so AWESOME! /)^3^(

You're lucky man, R.A. Dickey pitched great tonight.

Ike Davis is starting to heat up. I said it was going to happen!

Don't jinx it pal. I'm not one to believe in superstition, but whenever I freaking turn on the game Murphy makes an error of some sort.

I swear this year is gonna be messed up. Mets, Nationals, Dodgers doing good right now? Gotta say, am looking forward to this

Dodgers are a team that really have always been good. They are my second favorite team so I am loving this. You know who I am surprised is doing good? The Mets, Nats, and wait for it.........................................the Baltimore fricken Orioles are in first place. This is a team who just about everyone else said they'd end up in last place. It's still very, very, early. But, I'd say I am pretty impressed with the O'S and the Mets right now. Now the key question is Can they keep this up?

*obligatory excited "That Guy" fantasy baseball update from last night*

My hitters went bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S !

Mike Napoli 3/5 3 Rs, 2 HRs, 4 RBIs, 1 BB

Jose Bautista 1/2 2 Rs, 1 HR, 2 RBIs, 1 BB

Andre Ethier 2/4 2 Rs, 1 HR, 2 RBIs

Carlos Beltran 2/3 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 BBs

other guys included combined for 14/29, .483 average