Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight hasn't a song this season yet...

Zenoctilles

I love Twilight's singer. She is probably the best singer featured in MLP: FiM. That smooth, creamy voice! I hope Rebecca Shoichet reprises Twilight's role sometime during the next two episodes. Given the lack of songs this season, I see it as unlikely, but we can only hope...

• Brohoof 2

I love Twilight's singer. She is probably the best singer featured in MLP: FiM. That smooth, creamy voice! I hope Rebecca Shoichet reprises Twilight's role sometime during the next two episodes. Given the lack of songs this season, I see it as unlikely, but we can only hope...

I'm pretty sure she'll have a song in the finale, I mean it's her brothers wedding why wouldn't she sing? lol

(edited)

As good as her voice might be, she's not the singing type. I think we all should complain that Applejack, having a voice actor who is an actual pop singer hasn't had a single song to herself.

Edited by Eenohay

As good as her voice might be, she's not the singing type. I think we all should complain that Applejack, having a voice actor who is an actual pop singer hasn't had a single song to herself.

Why? Twilight's singer is awesome.

I didn't know that. Now I REALLY wanna hear her sing :wub:

I didn't know that. Now I REALLY wanna hear her sing :wub:

She voices and sings for RD too, so just listen to Find a Pet or something. :P Anyways, I swear it was pretty much comfirmed somewhere that Twilight will get a song in the finale...

She voices and sings for RD too, so just listen to Find a Pet or something. :P Anyways, I swear it was pretty much comfirmed somewhere that Twilight will get a song in the finale...

What I mean is I want her to sing with that particular voice and accent......okay, I'm getting a little too excited :P, I just love Applejack so much :wub:

I think I heard that the shows execs stated that there will indeed be a song during the finale. And, considering it's the season finale and all, I'm sure Twilight will sing in it (along with probably the rest of the Mane 6).

There is yet hope for you... We still have three more episodes this season, and two of them are about that wedding, so...

I have the vague impression that is difficult for Ashleigh Ball to maintain AJ's accent while singing. Dash seems to come to her more naturally in that regard.