Life is now a fantasy RPG. What is your role?

Hocus Pocus

The vigilante, rudimentarily to masterfuly skilled in all forms of magic and combat. Chaotic netral alignment, loner for the most part, but followers/friends come and go.

Edited by EnderPrince

Dakon, Frank, Simon, Holly

Nothing is eternal, for everything has a beginning, and as such, everything has an end.

Suddenly, life becomes a fantasy scenario.

What role do you play? What party do you work with?

and if you want to get REALLY nerdy about things, what's your alignment?

I would be the party healer, and my party would be my friends. I'd be a weak cleric meant pretty much just to keep my friends alive... until the crap hits the fan and I'm forced to defend my friends by going "Old Testament"  and unleashing divine wrath on the sorry jerk that attacked us! But only as a last resort of course...

As for alignment, I'd most likely be Lawful Neutral.

How about you guys?

Are you the glass cannon? The tanky meat-shield? The spell-caster?

Is your party your family? Your friends? Your co-workers? Anyone who will pay you?

Where would you fit in if life suddenly started to follow the rules of RPGs?

A Neutral Good bard or cleric. The load of the party, probably :P

"OC's don't deserve the hate they get, nor do they deserve the impossible restrictions that are forced upon them in order for them to be 'relatable'. They don't need to be relatable; they need to be somepony you can look up to and empathize with. If characters were forced to be 'relatable', then they wouldn't exceed past regular expectations. If they DO exceed normal expectations, you should be inspired and encouraged to do so, too. Humanity wouldn't make much progress if people (and ponies) hadn't challenged what others thought was impossible. All characters need to have both virtues to emulate and flaws to learn from. All characters need to have talents and weaknesses. All characters should be treated with equal respect, both OC's and canon characters. If canon characters are allowed to grow and learn from their mistakes, then OC's can too. Never limit your character's depth just because they are original fan characters, and don't limit others. Never reduce a character to the label of 'Mary Sue'. And never feel that you are being restricted by anybody when creating your character."

-Prismatica

I wanna be a Supa Sayin!  :derp:  lol jk

But joking far from what I hope to achieve here, I'd be a chaotic neutral assassin. One granted with both a katana/dagger for close range and a bow for long range sniping. Also I'd have some minor magic skills such as windbending, healing, and offensive pyromancy. I'm kind of well rounded and a natural loner. Will consider partnering with friends, however.

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

I'd be the chaotic neutral thief/ninja, hiding in the shadows while skillfully stealing what ever I please.

That or the blacksmith. In a world filled with adventurers, somebody's got to make all their armor and weaponry.

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

Who would I probably be? That guy who steals the sweetrolls.

I lost my shit when I saw this. It just reminded me of one of the smartalcky remarks of the Skyrim guards. "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll."  :lol: 

Props to you though.

• Brohoof 1

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

I'd be a wizard/mage, specializing in offensive magic. My alignment would be Neutral Good.

Edited by Callisto

Y'know, I've been on this site for almost ten years and I've never had a proper signature. Ain't that something?

Probably a spell sword, using spells in a combination with a melee attack. And I would probably chaotic-neutral. Whatever I feel is right I'll fight for, even if it's a bad thing in someone else's perspective. Basically from what it looks like I'm describing Natsu from Fairy Tail with a sword. I laugh at almost anything so it kinda fits his character well. I would most likely have dual blades or a basic knight-style sword and shield.

the derpy sidekick that points out obvious plot details.

Oh god... you're Navi?

Edited by Ryzu

rLOxYQL.gif

And I won't allow you to blind those who are important to me!

Looking for some friends to chat with? Join The Party Pony Plaza! Click Here!

Show me who I am HERE.

OCs: Faron Trail Burning Ash Wendy Skies