Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Witch Hunter - Inermis (Closed)

The Elusive Cinder

Pretty much - half of the players vanished. I know evilshy is having phone troubles, but no idea where the other two went.

Maybe we can continue without them?

Indeed: I'll post tonight and figure out how to write then out if we've heard nothing.

Aw I lked Gron.

The witches sound scary if this is how they can operate. Is their death "canon" to the witches abilities or is it just convenience?

Aw I lked Gron.

The witches sound scary if this is how they can operate. Is their death "canon" to the witches abilities or is it just convenience?

A bit of both really. They're supposed to be dangerous (both themselves, and through other means), but to keep things flowing I might have made them... a little more discreet than usual.

A tavern full of drunkards would probably not usually be so efficient and quiet, but let's just assume the three of them were too complacent or got unlucky for the sake of storytelling.

• Brohoof 1

@

My apologies for dying off the forums all of the sudden. It will probably stay like this for the next couple of weeks. I don't mind you writing me out. Again I'm very sorry but I'm going through a very difficult time right now. 

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post. I'm nearing the end of my quarter and the stress has been piling on, which means I'm less-inclined to post to RP's. At most it will be two weeks until I can post normally again, but I think its the end of this week. Anyway, I'll try to stay on top of posting but I can't promise anything.

• 2 weeks later...

@, @@SilverHeart

Sorry for being a little inactive in regards to this RP, and possibly a few others. Between homework and video games I kinda forgot.

Also, Cinder, I sent you a PM a little while ago regarding an idea I had that I was going to get your opinion on.

• 2 weeks later...